KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chaos King invades DCnU

Chaos King invades DCnU
Started by: Interneton

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Interneton

Chaos King invades DCnU

Can he be stopped?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 08:22 PM
Interneton is currently offline Click here to Send Interneton a Private Message Find more posts by Interneton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Spectre crushes him like an insect.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 08:40 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Superman stops him. Chaos King's only attack is impaling things with pointy fingers but Superman is highly resistant to piercing attacks.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 08:53 PM
Magnon is online now! Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Spectre crushes him like an insect.

Spectre won't do shit. Parayla would cancel out Chaos King, IMO. She was basically destroying the entire multiverse/omniverse in Justice League Dark.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 09:34 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Zack M
Spectre won't do shit. Parayla would cancel out Chaos King, IMO. She was basically destroying the entire multiverse/omniverse in Justice League Dark.

Parayla got beat by Justice League Dark. She ain't doing jack to Chaos King.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 10:00 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

True.

Constantine will stop him evil face

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 10:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Either Constantine or Black Alice will do. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 11:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
Parayla got beat by Justice League Dark. She ain't doing jack to Chaos King.

Nope. JD needed the trees help. They didn't stop her one on one.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 11:40 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

[QUOTE=15618732]Originally posted by zopzop
Spectre crushes him like an insect. [/QUOTE

The same guy that got Bat kicked?]

Old Post Feb 25th, 2016 12:39 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ck wins.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 03:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
[QUOTE=15618732]Originally posted by zopzop
Spectre crushes him like an insect. [/QUOTE

The same guy that got Bat kicked?]

Didn't King Thor get his ass kicked by Captain America?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 04:11 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by SquallX
1. I see the point that you're trying to make
2. Wasn't that a dream?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 05:36 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
No.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 06:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Parallax did not only succeed where Mikaboshi failed—and Parallax did it with sheer power—he also would've recreated the multiverse if it wasn't for the Spectre's intervention.

And according to Hal himself: “But compared to the Wrath, G.L.'s power is like a flickering candle beside an exploding sun.”

i.e. the Spectre's power is several orders of magnitude greater than Parallax's, whom in turn is more powerful than Mikaboshi.

To further reinforce the argument I'm going to reference Kyle (Ion) and Hal's (Spectre) dialogue from Green Lantern #150:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Astner on Feb 26th, 2016 at 06:34 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 06:32 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Astner
Parallax did not only succeed where Mikaboshi failed—and Parallax did it with sheer power—he also would've recreated the multiverse if it wasn't for the Spectre's intervention.

And according to Hal himself: “But compared to the Wrath, G.L.'s power is like a flickering candle beside an exploding sun.”

i.e. the Spectre's power is several orders of magnitude greater than Parallax's, whom in turn is more powerful than Mikaboshi.

To further reinforce the argument I'm going to reference Kyle (Ion) and Hal's (Spectre) dialogue from Green Lantern #150:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

thumb up

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 01:07 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Astner

Are you kidding me? Between this, the revelations that a) Spectre COULD have stopped the original Crisis and b) Spectre COULD have stopped GEB (he only sent a fraction of his essence to confront him), phucking Spectre is beastly.

All doubts I had about this dude are dead and gone.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 02:16 PM
DarkSaint85

Now, I wonder how Flashpoint affected Spectre.

I mean, it SHOULDN'T have. But if it did, Barry + Pandora > Spectre, lollers.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 02:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by quanchi112
No.

He actually did.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 02:35 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Also, interesting thing about Astner's scan:

Have we been seeing avatars of the Spectre all this while?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 02:37 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, interesting thing about Astner's scan:

Have we been seeing avatars of the Spectre all this while?

I know that Spectre only operates on the level the Presence somehow allows.

So I guess the Presence is such a douche that he always wants the Spectre to lose.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 02:39 PM