KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Secret wars 2 Thing vs WBH

Secret wars 2 Thing vs WBH
Started by: Rao Kal El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Secret wars 2 Thing vs WBH

Thing with the mephisto amp vs World Breaker Hulk

Who wins?

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 01:43 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What did Thing do? He did halt Galactus for a bit but he didn't do anything to him. Am I missing something?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 03:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Secret wars vol II

Except for Mephisto and Death. Thing defeats all this characters single handed

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 03:54 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Such art....

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 03:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Mar 11th, 2016 at 04:03 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 03:59 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Such art....

SWII is renowned for its artwork...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

lol true thumb up and it's great story laughing

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Mar 11th, 2016 at 04:19 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

This art is atrocious.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I remember Thing from that part of the story arc; if I remember correctly, Things strength was amped x100...

So x100 Thing vs WBH...

If we apply real world physics to WBH's feats, then WBH wins, but comic portrayal beats real world physics that dont apply to the comicbook world...

Based on this logic, SW2 Thing wins...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:26 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Juggernaut took him out in a single hit. Jugs wouldn't even hurt WBH. Hulk stomps.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:29 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by carver9
Juggernaut took him out in a single hit. Jugs wouldn't even hurt WBH. Hulk stomps.

That was after the amp was taken back by Mephisto ripping up the contract...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:31 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

This proves that you don't even read the scans, you don't know how to read or you have poor comprehension skills. Which one is it?

The scans posted shown Mephisto breaking contract and Thing returning to normal levels right before the juggernaut.

While Thing was amped by mephisto he was wrecking house.

Thing should win this one

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Mar 11th, 2016 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:32 PM
TheLordofMurder

The interesting thing about this part of the story is the revelation of just how powerful Mephisto is; if he can casually give Thing the strength to wreck all the villians on Earth at once, then Mephisto himself could do so as well..

The only thing holding Mephisto in check is his desire to get their souls; Mephisto cant get them by killing or by force...a soul has got to be given to him freely and willingly.

This fact is the only thing keeping Marvel Earth from falling to Mephisto, otherwise nothing short of Franklin Richards is stopping him...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:42 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
This proves that you don't even read the scans, you don't know how to read or you have poor comprehension skills. Which one is it?

The scans posted shown Mephisto breaking contract and Thing returning to normal levels right before the juggernaut.

While Thing was amped by mephisto he was wrecking house.

Thing should win this one

I'm including all. You posted that part so I included it. Anyways, Ben increasing a hundred folds still doesn't put him on normal Hulk level strength wise. Not enough of an increase for a class 90, especially back then. Ninety percent of those people were fodder anyways. Hulk miss punch kills Thing and almost everyone else out there that he faced. Calm down and buy you a drink so that you can get your feelings out of these comic book characters.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:50 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I'm including all. You posted that part so I included it. Anyways, Ben increasing a hundred folds still doesn't put him on normal Hulk level strength wise. Not enough of an increase for a class 90, especially back then. Ninety percent of those people were fodder anyways. Hulk miss punch kills Thing and almost everyone else out there that he faced. Calm down and buy you a drink so that you can get your feelings out of these comic book characters.

Yeah your brain is too small for reading comprehension skills. I notice a pattern thumb up

Also don't lie, you didn't read the scans or you are too stupid to comprehend, that is why you made your silly comment of Juggernaut defeating the Thing and brushed as if was nothing. thumb up

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Mar 11th, 2016 at 04:56 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:52 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The interesting thing about this part of the story is the revelation of just how powerful Mephisto is; if he can casually give Thing the strength to wreck all the villians on Earth at once, then Mephisto himself could do so as well..

The only thing holding Mephisto in check is his desire to get their souls; Mephisto cant get them by killing or by force...a soul has got to be given to him freely and willingly.

This fact is the only thing keeping Marvel Earth from falling to Mephisto, otherwise nothing short of Franklin Richards is stopping him...

True. I agree.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:53 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Yeah your brain is too small for reading comprehension skills. I notice a pattern thumb up

Also don't lie, you didn't read the scans or you are too stupid to comprehend, that is why you made your silly comment of Juggernaut defeating the Thing and brushed as if was nothing. thumb up

Lol...you're famous for calling someone a liar. Do you need my shoulder friend. Seems like you are emotionally detached right now.

Lol...anyways, a much weaker Hulk took on a being that wad amplified 100 folds pass Hercules strength and beat it. Hulk took on Wendigo and Bi Beast and both were amped a thousand folds and he beat them with ease. Bi Beast is stronger than Ben by far and Wendigo is as well. WWH stomps Ben, adding in World Breaker makes this spite.

Cry some more in your next post.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 05:06 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

both were amped a thousand folds
That's a lot of folds. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 05:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
That's a lot of folds. thumb up

Lol...stop. I'm debating from my phone.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 05:09 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Lol...you're famous for calling someone a liar. Do you need my shoulder friend. Seems like you are emotionally detached right now.

Lol...anyways, a much weaker Hulk took on a being that wad amplified 100 folds pass Hercules strength and beat it. Hulk took on Wendigo and Bi Beast and both were amped a thousand folds and he beat them with ease. Bi Beast is stronger than Ben by far and Wendigo is as well. WWH stomps Ben, adding in World Breaker makes this spite.

Cry some more in your next post.

Nah you are wrong as usual.

No surprise though your reading comprehension skills are lacking smile

Thing wins.

He actually defeated A listers not 3rd rate villains,, he did it single handed and basically one two shot alot of them.

Don't feel bad though I don't think many can beat a Mephisto amped Thing

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 05:13 PM