KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Giganta Vs Sasquatch

Giganta Vs Sasquatch
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Giganta Vs Sasquatch

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.
Even the OP pics are to scale!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 10:01 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Sass. Every single giant in comics is weak

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 10:03 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Sasquatch is a giant, though. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 10:05 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Sasquatch is a giant, though. stick out tongue

Um no he is not

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 11:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Giganta is actually pretty powerful and have no problems with giving her the nod with her many battles with Wonder Woman

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:10 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -K-M-
Giganta is actually pretty powerful and have no problems with giving her the nod with her many battles with Wonder Woman

Tell me Mungi. What fights with Diana in particular would show that shes uo there with Sas (physically) her "feats" are few and far in between. She's a relatively minor character

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:31 AM
-K-M-

She got an upgrade by Circe and she always could hang with Wonder Woman for a period. She doesn't have any strength feats, but just her fights with Wonder Woman. She also did get the better of lobo. Though it was more of a joke figut

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:40 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I honestly like her character more so than the other "giant" motifs of pym goliath etc...but she's underused. I cant see her performing a feat war against anyone especially walter

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:45 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

She was pretty bad ass in those old school Jla cartoons.

Actually a wrestling match between Sasquatch and WW would be interesting.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 03:11 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Um no he is not

10 feet tall, fool. Giant. stick out tongue

Old Post May 1st, 2016 04:54 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by -K-M-
She got an upgrade by Circe and she always could hang with Wonder Woman for a period. She doesn't have any strength feats, but just her fights with Wonder Woman. She also did get the better of lobo. Though it was more of a joke figut

Didnt know about the Lobo fight, neat.
Sasquatch has picked up and thrown what could pass for Giganta's...lipstick case.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 05:02 AM
Raisen

is her vag huge also

Old Post May 1st, 2016 05:03 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That was the implication.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 05:24 AM
Raisen

she's useless to me then

Old Post May 1st, 2016 05:26 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So, like all women.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 05:35 AM
Raisen

yes, they are all useless

Old Post May 1st, 2016 05:41 AM
riv6672

Yes you are.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 05:43 AM