KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto VS Green Lantern John Stewart

Magneto VS Green Lantern John Stewart
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ghostman

Magneto VS Green Lantern John Stewart

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Old Post May 24th, 2016 10:18 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Pretty sure Stewart will shoot that skull right out of Magneto's hand.
His prize?

Stewart would also win the majority in a fight, imo.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 10:32 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Not sure John can break Mag's shields. Also not sure Mags can do shit to John.

IOW, this is a test of willpower/endurance, and John should win out in the end.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:06 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I agree with that last part!

Old Post May 25th, 2016 04:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Magnus can just reverse his blood flow,

Old Post May 26th, 2016 08:39 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Erik kills him and the entire GL corps.

Old Post May 26th, 2016 08:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

doc polaris has had success against lanterns, why wouldn't mags.....?

Old Post May 26th, 2016 09:04 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Because A then B then C.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 12:34 AM
CosmicComet

I think GL's have faster reflexes.

That and no damn dirty ass mutie deserves to win in any thread. Especially a geriatric one.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 01:45 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mags' superhuman reaction time was stated on panel... and he grabbed speeding Northstar by his throat stick out tongue

And yes, he may be old as f*ck, but at least he's white... big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2016 01:50 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This may be a bad matchup for John. He's got more raw power than Magneto, but I think he's more of a glass cannon given the power set he's up against. Not 10/10, of course, for either. I'd lean slightly toward Mags, maybe 6 or 7/10.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
That and no damn dirty ass mutie deserves to win in any thread. Especially a geriatric one.

Then again, this logic is unassailable. GL 13/10

Old Post May 27th, 2016 01:54 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mags' superhuman reaction time was stated on panel... and he grabbed speeding Northstar by his throat stick out tongue

I know, I'm saying GLs should have better reaction feats than that, iirc.

But...

quote:

And yes, he may be old as f*ck, but at least he's white... big grin

It appears you've caught me in a stalemate.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 02:06 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

And a Klan meeting. You two racist shits have a nice night.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 05:09 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
doc polaris has had success against lanterns, why wouldn't mags.....?

Because Polaris was amped and otherwise every GL worth his salt has kicked his ass? Kyle has beaten him in one page before when he got serious.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by Digi
This may be a bad matchup for John. He's got more raw power than Magneto, but I think he's more of a glass cannon given the power set he's up against. Not 10/10, of course, for either. I'd lean slightly toward Mags, maybe 6 or 7/10.

Then again, this logic is unassailable. GL 13/10

Not really. One showing against an amped Polaris by Kyle doesn't negates decades of history.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 05:32 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not the Fake News Johnny makes Mags dump a magnetic core in his Purple man Diaper.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 05:59 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

You know what? I have faith my man Mags can take a 6/10. If not then i guess Stewart 7/10.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2016 08:06 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by abhilegend
Because Polaris was amped and otherwise every GL worth his salt has kicked his ass? Kyle has beaten him in one page before when he got serious.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Not really. One showing against an amped Polaris by Kyle doesn't negates decades of history.

lol

no, not really.... polaris has had kyle slapping himself at one point that i recall. the ring can def be affected by magnetics (or was able to be at one point) and mags>polaris anyway. you think that little blast that took out polaris above would even make mags flinch? his shields, ya know?

not to mention this is john and not kyle, sooo....there's all that i guess.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 12:23 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

lol

no, not really.... polaris has had kyle slapping himself at one point that i recall.

Yeah, amped Polaris.
quote:

the ring can def be affected by magnetics (or was able to be at one point) and mags>polaris anyway.

Based on? Not to mention Polaris was heavily amped at that point.
quote:

you think that little blast that took out polaris above would even make mags flinch? his shields, ya know?

Which he almost never uses in character?
quote:

not to mention this is john and not kyle, sooo....there's all that i guess.

Yeah, that's why we are transferring feats from an amped Polaris to Magneto.

Right.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 12:58 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

can the ring be affected by magnetic power? whether he was amped or not doesn't affect whether the ring is metallic......

Old Post May 27th, 2016 04:36 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

can the ring be affected by magnetic power? whether he was amped or not doesn't affect whether the ring is metallic......

It has never been controlled to the degree other than in that JLA issue. It's an odd showing to say in the least.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 04:58 PM