KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can defeat Cosmic Armor Superman?

Who can defeat Cosmic Armor Superman?
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Who can defeat Cosmic Armor Superman?

Discuss.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:49 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

the man in the sig you stole from me. also any metatextual being has a chance.

also let me get my popcorn for the shitstorm this thread is about to produce.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:53 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Some names to consider:

The man from the sig I stole
PR Beyonder
Mxyzptlk
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael Demiurgos
Elder God Demonbane
Kami Tenchi

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:56 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Steal his new sig, Supreme.

You know you want to.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

His sig's not strong like the characters in our sigs, Stilt. smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:01 AM
ghostman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Some names to consider:

The man from the sig I stole
PR Beyonder
Mxyzptlk
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael Demiurgos
Elder God Demonbane
Kami Tenchi

not kami tenchi.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:04 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Y not

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:06 AM
ghostman

Y not

no feats that come close to ca supes. i mean yeah he was orders of magnitude above the chousin, and theyre multiversal, but in the end he really didnt do anything

his fans claim him to be omnipotent but no official source says so.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:14 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by ghostman
I mean yeah he was orders of magnitude above the chousin, and theyre multiversal,

thumb up

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:15 AM
ghostman

thumb up

BUT HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:20 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

IIRC he casually depowered/defeated The Counter Actor.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:20 AM
ghostman

IIRC he casually depowered/defeated The Counter Actor.

i think he undid the destruction of a galaxy as well, i shouldnt have said he didnt do anything, i should have sai he didnt do anything noteworthy

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:24 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well, casually depowering/defeating the Counter-Actor, I.e. The Chousin's equal, along with being as supreme to The Chousin as they are to normal people, are enough to make him a contender in this thread, imho.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:27 AM
Cogito

I'll direct this question to those philosophers in the crowd:

CA Superman and Mandrakk were meta-conceptual beings. Superman was a "self-assembling hyper-story" and Mandrakk the opposite - consuming stories.

Now, I completely understand how being a self-assembling hyper-story makes one nigh-invincible. The whole point was that Superman's story was so great that he couldn't be erased, after all. But aside from defeating anti-story, I don't know on a conceptual level how the Cosmic Armor is equipped to defeat...anyone.

Just throwing that out there. Looking for Galan to take me to school...

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:31 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well, the context of the story may have been metatextual, but I don't think Thought-Robot and Mandrakk were *just* metatextual beings. After all, we saw what happened when a small portion of Mandrakk's power(in the form of Rox Ogama/Mandrakk II) entered the mainstream multiverse. He was still the most powerful foe in all creation--well above the likes of even Spectre and Radiant(the former of which had finally realized his full potential in the Revelations prelude crossover.) So yeah...

Also, it wasn't *just* Superman powering Thought-Robot... Ultraman's essence was also required. Without this 'fusing of symmetries', Superman's story alone would not have been enough to even activate Thought-Robot--let alone defeat Mandrakk.

Anywho, those being(s) whom operate on a higher plane/scale than the Monitors *should* be above Thought-Robot/Mandrakk... And there aren't many.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 01:00 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lord.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 01:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

I want to say something for CAS though.
But, I will not take part in this topic because it must lead to terrible shit storm.

Originally posted by ghostman
no feats that come close to ca supes. i mean yeah he was orders of magnitude above the chousin, and theyre multiversal, but in the end he really didnt do anything

his fans claim him to be omnipotent but no official source says so.

I can agree with that.
But, if so, isn't Elder God Demonbane same as Tenchi?
EGD has very few feat and nothing put him at CAS level.
Monologue in the ending of Zanmataisei even said that EGD is too weak to defeat evil gods.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 01:43 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Damborgson
[B(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

[/B]

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 02:20 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

CA Superman is a metatextual being, representing the Story of Superman. Since Superman is *the* superhero -- the most famous and most influential character across the history of the entire superhero genre -- no being in superhero comics can defeat him.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:23 AM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Nobody can defeat CA Superman. There.
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Hulk can't even beat the normal superman.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:33 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote