KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pitt vs Badrock vs Savage Dragon

Pitt vs Badrock vs Savage Dragon
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Pitt vs Badrock vs Savage Dragon

Who will come out on top in this Triangle match?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:06 PM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Pitt

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:20 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i know dragon was shown more powerful than in his first few appearances, but i'd still think pitt would kill them both 2 on 1. pitt was a beast, approximately savage hulk level imo.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Some say higher

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:26 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

some don't know what they're talking about. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:28 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

They said he fought Supreme or Majestic and maybe won.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 08:55 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pitt all the way.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 08:57 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Pitt should be able to kill them all.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 10:31 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
some don't know what they're talking about. stick out tongue

Pitt actually is greater than Savage Hulk from the onset, and could trade with him well in the the evening hours. However, Pitt would destroy Savage Hulk due to Savage taking time to ramp up. In a forum match, Pitt in character would tear his head off as well as rip out major organs for the win, within the first few seconds in. This is his character. Pitt is also larger and stronger. When he fought Merged Hulk it was pure PIS that Banner didn't die, or wasn't KO'd due to Pitt's claws that should have cut right into his brain, or removed it when he slashed him.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 10:43 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

depends--hulk doesn't take 'time' to ramp up. that's a pretty large myth. he'd get cut once and he'd be as strong or stronger than he needed to be. i guess he could try for an organ but the hf would likely deal with it assuming he wasn't smacked away. i've read pitt. i wouldn't say he was clearly above savage hulk at all though it is close.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 11:46 PM
golem370

Hulk was fighting an alien race on there planet with extreme gravity at first the aliens were stronger then him but he his strength start to grow to match or over power them. I might be wrong.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 01:50 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Pitt beat up some rock dude, I think it was Badrock. Pitt has SD beat on pretty much every front.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 07:29 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Pitt and Badrock fought in a book it was about even and Savage Dragon beat Badrock and arrested him.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 09:04 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I don't really know these three stick out tongue

But, from what I heard on this msg board over the f*cking years... Pitt should be able to dominate.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 10:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I believe Pitt get more powerful by pain. Hulk and Badrock stalemated him with their crossovers I guess it depends.

(please log in to view the image)

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Jun 24th, 2016 at 10:40 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 10:34 AM
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
I believe Pitt get more powerful by pain. Hulk and Badrock stalemated him with their crossovers I guess it depends.

Badrock went up against base form Pitt. There is a huge difference when Pitt allows himself to go for broke. As a matter of fact, he didn't actually let go when he went up against Merged Hulk either.

@Leo. It's kind of difficult to weed through a characters potential when all we tend to read is PIS, but Pitt has Savage Hulk beat on at least a couple fronts. He has the tools to defeat him within the first few seconds that they meet. Have to get to work, but I'll check back in, in a bit.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 01:08 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

No love for Dragon. The guy's a badass that could rumble with anyone

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 03:37 PM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Pitt's the strongest on the field by a pretty good margin, imo

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 05:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Pitt

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 06:41 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Is Dragon still at 34 tons?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 11:54 AM