KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs. Psylocke (current comic versions)

Black Panther vs. Psylocke (current comic versions)
Started by: Vanguard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanguard

Black Panther vs. Psylocke (current comic versions)

No Prep
Panther and Psylocke have their usual equipment.
Who wins?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:50 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Psylocke...

TP, TK... and even without those, she'd at the very least give him a fight.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Panther has TP defense. TK makes it difficult for him though.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:59 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He does and I know about it.

But resisting nerfed Emma and getting props from Cable are not enough to make me think he'd do a good job resisting an Omega Level Telepath like Betsy.

Yeah, if she actually uses her TK, it's potent enough to floor the likes of Colossus... but some writers ignore that power completely for the sake of the story telling.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 12:07 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

Psylocke

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 01:34 PM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Betsy Braddock bests Black Panther.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 01:39 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He does and I know about it.

But resisting nerfed Emma and getting props from Cable are not enough to make me think he'd do a good job resisting an Omega Level Telepath like Betsy.

Yeah, if she actually uses her TK, it's potent enough to floor the likes of Colossus... but some writers ignore that power completely for the sake of the story telling.

Emma was nerfed?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:29 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

As of now doesn't Panther have that TK like ability?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:30 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Emma was nerfed?

After the events of AvX, yes.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:30 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
As of now doesn't Panther have that TK like ability?

"Force push", yeah...

But Psylocke has an actual telekinesis.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:36 PM
EcstaticGrace

Where's it mentioned?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:36 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Children of the atom crossover. Dark Beast had infected the Phoenix possessed mutants with nano sentinels which affected their powers.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 05:05 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

abhi's encyclopedic knowledge of low showings comes in handy every now and again. thumb up

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 05:11 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Eh. I figured he'd show up in this thread.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 11:10 PM
riv6672

Well, its why all come here.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 11:42 PM
Vanguard

Originally posted by riv6672
Well, its why all come here.

Anytime Panther loses it's like a little slice of heaven for him. F*ckin hater

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 11:47 PM
riv6672

I likely hate Panther more than he does, and anytime i dont have to give him the victory i'm happy.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 12:06 AM
Vanguard

I don't get the hate. But okay

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 12:09 AM
riv6672

No worries.
I make it a point to give him the win when i honestly feel he deserves it.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 12:28 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by abhilegend
Children of the atom crossover. Dark Beast had infected the Phoenix possessed mutants with nano sentinels which affected their powers.

Magneto was affected too, iirc?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 02:34 AM