KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wildcat vs Daredevil

Wildcat vs Daredevil
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RadZoa

Wildcat vs Daredevil

Cage match

R1: Pre 52, JSA Wildcat
R2: Earth 2

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:20 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Wildcat.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:50 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Daredevil.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 12:24 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Matt takes him down.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 01:05 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah matt wins. not easily, and i don't think he would sweep, but a majority. maybe 8/10

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 01:11 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I think the rules favor Wildcat.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 01:12 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If Matt keeps it to hit and run tactics I give it to him.
If it stays face to face, I give it to Ted.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 01:30 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Preboot Ted stomps in a cage match. I'm not familiar with E2 Wildcat.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 01:33 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Matt

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 03:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Matt's senses give him the edge that should allow him to dodge enough of Ted's blows to take the win.

Ted is good at mixing it up and using other fighters styles to confuse bamboozle but due to Matt's senses alowing him to know what moves matter that shouldn't work for him often enough to matter.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 03:58 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Wildcat had a good fight against Batman in a cage match. He takes round 1, he thrives in fights like this.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 04:00 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Daredevil stomps !

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 04:46 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Daredevil takes it. i think wildcat will pose his same fight as punisher. more brute force and basic striking while daredevil will be too much because of his agility and pressure point hits. he will take wildcat down eventually. dont forget that in a cage fight matt took out bruiser. if you dont know who bruiser is, he was fighting kaine and even kaine stated its hard to fight him because he is tough as hell.

Last edited by Dareangel on Sep 21st, 2016 at 06:20 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 06:18 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
Wildcat had a good fight against Batman in a cage match. He takes round 1, he thrives in fights like this.

How can you call that a good fight??
In the Batman Wilcat mini Bruce clearly knew who he was fighting all along and was trying to reason with Ted. Ted didn't believe it was Batman because he was having too easy a time of it ( so Brice was holding back and Ted clealy though Bruce would clean his clock). The INSTANT Bruce gave up trying to reason he put Ted dow with one blow and broke the blindfold mask in the process.

Ted's not in Bruce's level (not even close?.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 07:46 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by beatboks
How can you call that a good fight??
In the Batman Wilcat mini Bruce clearly knew who he was fighting all along and was trying to reason with Ted. Ted didn't believe it was Batman because he was having too easy a time of it ( so Brice was holding back and Ted clealy though Bruce would clean his clock). The INSTANT Bruce gave up trying to reason he put Ted dow with one blow and broke the blindfold mask in the process.

Ted's not in Bruce's level (not even close?.

You are mostly just plain wrong. Batman wasn't completely sure he was fighting Wildcat until page 5 of the fight when he said "your last combination clinched it for me...You're Wildcat." Ted definitely doesn't believe anyone would clean his clock, he's a former heavyweight champ who has single-handedly taken on the Injustice Society. Batman also didn't one-shot him. Look at the scans, we do know for certain that in the very next scan, after taking Bat's hit, "that was to open his eyes or skull," Wildcat is fully upright and functional w/out any ill effects.

I never said Ted was at the same level of Bruce. But in the ring, in a cage, or in a straight street type brawl, there are few streetlevelers tougher, and with more heart than Ted. Ted loves these types of matches and I would take him in a long good fight over DD strictly in a cage match h2h.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:30 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

By the way in a straight brawl fight, Wildcat is very much in Bruce's league. Enough so to get a double ko. And they had to fight pretty hard, Joker made sure of that.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:36 PM
Cogito

So getting punched square in the face with multiple ~1" metal spikes leaves only scratches?

Well done, DC.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:37 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Supermutant
You are mostly just plain wrong. Batman wasn't completely sure he was fighting Wildcat until page 5 of the fight when he said "your last combination clinched it for me...You're Wildcat." Ted definitely doesn't believe anyone would clean his clock, he's a former heavyweight champ who has single-handedly taken on the Injustice Society. Batman also didn't one-shot him. Look at the scans, we do know for certain that in the very next scan, after taking Bat's hit, "that was to open his eyes or skull," Wildcat is fully upright and functional w/out any ill effects.

I never said Ted was at the same level of Bruce. But in the ring, in a cage, or in a straight street type brawl, there are few streetlevelers tougher, and with more heart than Ted. Ted loves these types of matches and I would take him in a long good fight over DD strictly in a cage match h2h.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Ha ha so you say I'm wrong but post the scans to confirm what I said?
1. There were only 5 panels of "fight" before Bruce said that clinches it. I dont count full page panels as more than they are and the first page is two guys standing in a cage (no fighting).
2. Those panels amount to WC striking Bruce three times and completely missi g twice (as Bruce grts his measure)
3. Clinched means confirmed ergo ye had to susspect first. Its not like there is a lot of action prior to confirmation.
4. Ted clearly states that Batman would have to "LET HIM" for WC to wail on him (clearly Tex doesnt see himself as even close to Bruce)
5. As soon as Ted wouldnt see reason Bruce says "you leave me no choice " clearly showing he had been making a conscious choice to that point not to go all out.
6. Once he does he takes Ted in one move with him unable to counter ("clinching" Ted's statement about letting him wail on him.

Now lets look at your Brave and the Bold scans (Joker coerced fight).
a) its pre COIE and Bruce Pre Crisis is no where near post COIE Batman in any way shape of form. Pre crisis Bats got hurt regularly.
b) its clearly stated by Joker they were holding back AND Bruce is clearly surprised Ted struck him so hard. Ted eve apologized and said they can't afford to hold back.
c) the way the story unfolded Batman had been looking for an opening to take o Joker and found it

So we have two fights (one not canon any more) of Ted fighting a holding back Bruce and NOT WINNING.

Yeah thats the same level laughing

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 11:50 PM
Supermutant

Originally posted by beatboks
Ha ha so you say I'm wrong but post the scans to confirm what I said?
1. There were only 5 panels of "fight" before Bruce said that clinches it. I dont count full page panels as more than they are and the first page is two guys standing in a cage (no fighting).
2. Those panels amount to WC striking Bruce three times and completely missi g twice (as Bruce grts his measure)
3. Clinched means confirmed ergo ye had to susspect first. Its not like there is a lot of action prior to confirmation.
4. Ted clearly states that Batman would have to "LET HIM" for WC to wail on him (clearly Tex doesnt see himself as even close to Bruce)
5. As soon as Ted wouldnt see reason Bruce says "you leave me no choice " clearly showing he had been making a conscious choice to that point not to go all out.
6. Once he does he takes Ted in one move with him unable to counter ("clinching" Ted's statement about letting him wail on him.

Now lets look at your Brave and the Bold scans (Joker coerced fight).
a) its pre COIE and Bruce Pre Crisis is no where near post COIE Batman in any way shape of form. Pre crisis Bats got hurt regularly.
b) its clearly stated by Joker they were holding back AND Bruce is clearly surprised Ted struck him so hard. Ted eve apologized and said they can't afford to hold back.
c) the way the story unfolded Batman had been looking for an opening to take o Joker and found it

So we have two fights (one not canon any more) of Ted fighting a holding back Bruce and NOT WINNING.

Yeah thats the same level laughing

lol @ you giving commentary of the full fight I posted that showed how much you overstated and was wrong. Its clear Wildcat was not koed by Batman.

lol @ your interpretation of the Brave and the Bold fight. Joker made sure that they couldn't do the typical heroes hold back thing later in the match. That's why it ended in a double ko. Wildcat also isn't at Pre Crisis level big whoop. Wildcat in a street fight is pretty formidable, that's what he does best. lol His whole career highlights are these types of fight. To suggest that Batman would treat Wildcat (who trained him in boxing) in a street brawl w/o gear like fodder is pretty ridiculous.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 01:19 AM
RadZoa

I would say that Daredevil is more on Tim Drakes level

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 02:07 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote