KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gotham Vs MAZAHS

Gotham Vs MAZAHS
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Gotham Vs MAZAHS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 07:44 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do know that Gotham solos JL like a piece of cake.
He will just be strong as it is needed to defeat Luthor and THE END.
Gotham is too much OP like Superman Prime.

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 01:54 PM
bobbybatman is currently offline Click here to Send bobbybatman a Private Message Find more posts by bobbybatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Mazahs stomps.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 02:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Mazahs stomps.

How ?

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 04:47 PM
bobbybatman is currently offline Click here to Send bobbybatman a Private Message Find more posts by bobbybatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

a.) I believe he starts at a higher level.
b.) He can simply absorb Gotham's power. His absorption capabilities are quite unbounded.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 05:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

a.) I believe he starts at a higher level.
b.) He can simply absorb Gotham's power. His absorption capabilities are quite unbounded.

Gotham can be as powerful as is needed to finish an opponent , no matter 'what' his opponents are. He literally one shotted JL. It was like a spite.

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's hard to be more powerful than your opponent... When you've been drained of said power.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:09 PM
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's hard to be more powerful than your opponent... When you've been drained of said power.

Don't you think he will just KO him before he even tries to suck power ?

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:12 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Not imo.

Mazahs was strong enough to one-shot Ultraman(who was still able to stalemate Black Adam moments prior), and could pulverize Nth Metal with a single strike. He also possessed the abilities of E3 Flash, Deathstorm, Bizarro, etc. etc.

And as we learned in JL: his ability to absorb additional power was seemingly unbounded. Powerful as he is, I don't really see how Gotham stands a chance here. Excluding the esoteric abilities at his disposal, Mazahs is at LEAST strong/fast enough to match Gotham long enough to absorb his power, me thinks. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 18th, 2016 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:20 PM
EcstaticGrace

Sigh.. when you drop a title and actual interesting stuff seems to star happen.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:42 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Not imo.

Mazahs was strong enough to one-shot Ultraman(who was still able to stalemate Black Adam moments prior), and could pulverize Nth Metal with a single strike. He also possessed the abilities of E3 Flash, Deathstorm, Bizarro, etc. etc.

And as we learned in JL: his ability to absorb additional power was seemingly unbounded. Powerful as he is, I don't really see how Gotham stands a chance here. Excluding the esoteric abilities at his disposal, Mazahs is at LEAST strong/fast enough to match Gotham long enough to absorb his power, me thinks. /shrug

He absorbs by killing doesn't he.? So he'd have to kill Gotham in order to get his powers.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:46 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
He absorbs by killing doesn't he.? So he'd have to kill Gotham in order to get his powers.
Nope.

Luthor's child, who was specifically stated to possess the exact same power of absorption as Luthor himself, was able to literally pull the power out of living beings as well. We saw this when he stole the God-powers back from the heroes, just by the word "MAZAHS!" being uttered.

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 18th, 2016 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:53 PM
EcstaticGrace

Nope.

Luthor's child, who was specifically stated to possess the exact same power of absorption as Luthor himself, was able to literally pull the power out of living beings as well. We saw this when he stole the God-powers back from the heroes, just by the word "MAZAHS!" being uttered.

Don't recall that scans?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 10:33 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Don't recall that scans?
http://i.imgur.com/SLuVPvC.jpg

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 02:30 PM
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

noooo, in forever evil , Luthor didn't steal powers just by standing and saying MAZAHS. He grabbed them first and then killed them sucking the power. The fight is with Alexander Luthor, so still GOtham wins by knocking him out.

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 05:15 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He killed them in the process because he wanted to kill them. And with all the powers he's absorbed, I don't see Gotham knocking him out as he's got powers stacked on powers. Like Firestorm, Bizarro, Mazahs(Shazam), etc... It should put him at a level beyond Gotham's ability to put down.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 05:19 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

First off, it was never stated that Luthor *needed* to kill characters to absorb their powers. Yes, he killed those he drained, but I've always attributed that to him being a sadistic SOB. /shrug

Secondly, the child was explicitly stated to possess LUTHOR'S power of absorption:
http://i.imgur.com/zfmGk2q.jpg
"Like his father before him, he is able to absorb ALL energy."

That said, I see no reason why his child's abilities wouldn't be applicable to Luthor himself..? The only difference between them is that the baby needed an outside source to activate his absorption power(ergo "MAZAHS!"), because it obviously could not speak or act for itself.

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 19th, 2016 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 05:25 PM
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

The absorption was done through Grail who was the mastermind of all AM-DS war. It doesn't give any support that Luthor can suck it just cuz he wanna. Even if he can suppose, Gotham will lower down his power levels to absorb and when Luthor will attack him, he will just raise it to 100x and SPLAT ! Gotham defeated Justice League as easy as pie. The stacked powers in Mazahs doesn't matter.
Gotham wins. Flawless victory.

LOL = healthy life

Last edited by bobbybatman on Aug 19th, 2016 at 05:57 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 05:53 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Lol what? Nobody so far can stop the drain in any way. And Luthor takes all your powers. So Gotham gets drained plain and simple.

Also Luthor has literally tons of powers that Gotham has no answer to. Like transmutation. Or fire breath on Bizarro's level, etc...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 05:55 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by bobbybatman
The absorption was done through Grail who was the mastermind of all AM-DS war. It doesn't give any support that Luthor can suck it just cuz he wanna. Even if he can suppose, Gotham will lower down his power levels to absorb and when Luthor will attack him, he will just raise it to 100x and SPLAT ! Gotham defeated Justice League as easy as pie. The stacked powers in Mazahs doesn't matter.
Gotham wins. Flawless victory.
It was also done through Superwoman. Like Grail, all she had to do is point the baby toward the target, shout "MAZAHS!", and *poof* the character(s) were entirely drained (see the previous scans I posted.)

I see absolutely NO reason to assume that Gotham could resist the drain at all. Again: Luthor's ability to absorb energy is nigh-unbounded. If it could be used to absorb the power of the New Gods, it can definitely be used to absorb the power of Gotham. Additionally, we know Gotham's ability to become more powerful than most opponents is certainly a power Luthor would want -- ergo draining is something he'd do right out of the gate. thumb up

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 06:05 PM