KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Midnighter vs Zealot

Midnighter vs Zealot
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Midnighter vs Zealot

Was their comic fight about right, or no?

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 03:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This is a case where the in-comic encounter was as definitive as we're likely to get. No need to try to interpret beyond its outcome.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 04:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Midnighter doors his opponent into space.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Midnighter doors his opponent into space.

thumb up I see what you're doing here.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up I see what you're doing here.

thumb up their fight was WITHOUT weapons, pure h2h. In THIS battle, without PIS, Carver is 100% correct.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 07:42 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

With the Carrier, sure. But their comic fight did eventually include weapons. I stand by my opinion.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 07:50 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Digi
With the Carrier, sure. But their comic fight did eventually include weapons. I stand by my opinion.

I know you hate having the Carrier in street level fights, lol.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 07:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

It's idiotic. It's Cap V. Batman, but one of them gets mjolnir. If the OP wants to clarify, that's fine. Otherwise, it defeats any reason for a debate to include it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:07 PM
cdtm

It's idiotic. It's Cap V. Batman, but one of them gets mjolnir. If the OP wants to clarify, that's fine. Otherwise, it defeats any reason for a debate to include it.

thumb up thumb up

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:21 PM
riv6672

thumb up thumb up

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:34 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

thumb up

It's cheap debating.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 11:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Cheap, yes.

This is Midnighter. Known for using cheap ass tactics if he can.

If OP doesn't have them off, then its on. Simple as.

Not hard to grasp.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 11:41 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I'm not disagreeing. He does shit like that regularly. But like, why does this thread exist if we're including it? Common sense dictates we remove it for the sake of argument.

/Srug

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 11:46 PM
DarkSaint85

Because cdtm is obviously an idiot, and I hate him thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 04:38 AM
riv6672

I'm not disagreeing. He does shit like that regularly. But like, why does this thread exist if we're including it? Common sense dictates we remove it for the sake of argument.

/Srug

Again i must thumb up thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 05:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Because cdtm is obviously an idiot, and I hate him thumb up

See, this I can get behind.

stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 03:32 PM
cdtm

Iron Fist beats them both. And sinks the damned Carrier. mad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 03:53 PM
carver9

/Srug

thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 04:05 PM