KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World Breaker Hulk vs King Thor

World Breaker Hulk vs King Thor
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

World Breaker Hulk vs King Thor

no bfr. this is King Thor before the end of the arc when he finally was worthy of mjolnir. this is the king thor during the most of the arc. who wins and what happens

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 12:38 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Re: World Breaker Hulk vs King Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
no bfr. this is King Thor before the end of the arc when he finally was worthy of mjolnir. this is the king thor during the most of the arc. who wins and what happens

Banner dies!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 12:47 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Time stop.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 04:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

Why do people overrate WBH so much?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 04:51 PM
apex_pretador is currently offline Click here to Send apex_pretador a Private Message Find more posts by apex_pretador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by apex_pretador
Why do people overrate WBH so much?

why is it an overrate? dont you agree as world breaker he was at trans levels? king thor is trans leveler as well. at least until the end of the arc. at the end of the arc when he beheads desak in the destroyer armor i think he reached skyfather levels. however this fight is him before that where he clearly was trans IMO.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 05:10 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

why is it an overrate? dont you agree as world breaker he was at trans levels? king thor is trans leveler as well. at least until the end of the arc. at the end of the arc when he beheads desak in the destroyer armor i think he reached skyfather levels. however this fight is him before that where he clearly was trans IMO.

Worldbreaker IS clearly trans but his versatility is virtually non-existent.

Compare Banner's abilities to those of the Odinson. Then, factor in Mjolnir's abilities into the equation.

He is overmatched.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 06:51 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Worldbreaker IS clearly trans but his versatility is virtually non-existent.

Compare Banner's abilities to those of the Odinson. Then, factor in Mjolnir's abilities into the equation.

He is overmatched.

ok and thats the reason i opened this thread to see what people think. 2 trans levelers that fight each other what will be the outcome. you think the fact hulk is not versitle enough automatically puts his below, i personally think that with enough strength on those levels his strength is the versatility. the chockwaves of his striking destroy a planet and savage hulk level beings. i think it could be seen as projectiles. i know many people dont like it, but if he can punch hard enough and take punishment, then it doesnt matter how much colorful and cool abilities thor has. if he can take that and heal, and then pummel king thor then he doesnt need more than that.

aside of that i didnt see king thor as that much powerful. i mean classic average thor did better vs desak than king thor. i know king thor melted caps shield and wolverine adamantium with his vision. however as far as his durability, average hulk and thing were able to rip his arm off. i know he was depowered because of that kneckless. however that only canceled his magical abilities. his strength and durability remainded the same. i think WBH has a nice chance against him.

Last edited by Dareangel on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 05:35 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 05:33 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Between casual eye-beams capable of slagging Cap's shield and Wolverine's skeleton, amped hammer-throws capable of one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor, and the ability to preform time-stops/BFR, I'm not really sure how KT can lose..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 05:37 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Galan007
Between casual eye-beams capable of slagging Cap's shield and Wolverine's skeleton, amped hammer-throws capable of one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor, and the ability to preform time-stops/BFR, I'm not really sure how KT can lose..?

It's abundantly clear that he stands zero chance of winning this. Doesn't take away from the fact that he can still punch harder though. big grin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 05:47 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

are we sure those beams can take out hulk when in his WB mode? also as i stated its king thor before regaining mjolnir and his full powers. at that point he was a skyfather level

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 06:22 PM
LordofBrooklyn

are we sure those beams can take out hulk when in his WB mode? also as i stated its king thor before regaining mjolnir and his full powers. at that point he was a skyfather level

He can stop time and kill Banner while he is helpless.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 06:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I don't see any version of Hulk tanking beams that can slag Vibranium/Adamantium... And again: said beams were released casually, with absolutely no apparent effort. /shrug

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 09:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Professor Hulk withstood a bite to the neck that supposedly could crush adamantium and took beams that disentgrated Namor & Dr Strange from the Celestial Order.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:55 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by golem370
Professor Hulk withstood a bite to the neck that supposedly could crush adamantium and took beams that disentgrated Namor & Dr Strange from the Celestial Order.

thumb up

I was just about to post this.

Hulk also withstood a blast that could melt adamantium... a prolong blast.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Cool.

Casual eye-beams from KT slagged Cap's Shield and Wolvie's skeleton:
http://i.imgur.com/HvKX3ef.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9L23IPG.jpg

No version of Hulk is tanking that. Even IF one blast didn't do the trick, KT could just spam eye-beams until Hulk was an inert pile of goo... And that's just ONE ability at KT's disposal.

He could also kill Hulk with an amped hammer-throw, like he did to Desak in the Destroyer armor:
http://i.imgur.com/EjB1RiB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OZkOBZ2.jpg

Or just stop time and beat Hulk at his leisure:
http://i.imgur.com/Bwz98Sc.jpg

There is literally no way in hell that Hulk is winning this.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:19 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Can Maestro go in WB mode?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:30 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Cool.

Casual eye-beams from KT slagged Cap's Shield and Wolvie's skeleton:
http://i.imgur.com/HvKX3ef.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9L23IPG.jpg

No version of Hulk is tanking that. Even IF one blast didn't do the trick, KT could just spam eye-beams until Hulk was an inert pile of goo... And that's just ONE ability at KT's disposal.

He could also kill Hulk with an amped hammer-throw, like he did to Desak in the Destroyer armor:
http://i.imgur.com/EjB1RiB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OZkOBZ2.jpg

Or just stop time and beat Hulk at his leisure:
http://i.imgur.com/Bwz98Sc.jpg

There is literally no way in hell that Hulk is winning this.

Those pics are nice but proves nothing so unless you have King Thor defeating WBH. ABC logic doesn't mean everything.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:35 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

A more powerful Hulk (WWH) was less durable than adamantium.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Those pics are nice but proves nothing so unless you have King Thor defeating WBH. ABC logic doesn't mean everything.
You want me to post scans of a fight that never occurred? Lol.

The 'pics' I posted merely demonstrate WHY Thor wins with, literally, no difficulty. thumb up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:53 AM
golem370

I want you to not make assumptions without pics backing them up.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:29 AM