KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs Deathstroke

Daredevil vs Deathstroke
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Daredevil vs Deathstroke

its a H2H fight between the 2. who will win this. i place my bet on daredevil. much more skilled than slade. aside of that slades abilities are nothing new to daredevil. he will easily use pressure points and take him out like he did to wolverine for example.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 02:18 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Deathstroke dominates him.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 02:22 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

deathstroke most of the time gets bested by nightwing. he got bested by bronze tiger. daredevil is nightwing and then some. deathstroke has enhanced stats but less skills. he is like captain america only without the skill level and slightly weaker. matt will dominate him worse than nightwing.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 03:30 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
deathstroke most of the time gets bested by nightwing. he got bested by bronze tiger. daredevil is nightwing and then some. deathstroke has enhanced stats but less skills. he is like captain america only without the skill level and slightly weaker. matt will dominate him worse than nightwing.
you're joking right? As I recall, nightwing has only done well against Slade one time out of the eight or so times that they've fought. Other than that, he's beaten Grayson into the ground every time that they've fought. Hell, there's one occasion in which Slade was at half strength and he still beat him in two hits. Beaten by bronze tiger? You mean that story arc that had a weakened Slade go up against a fully healthy bronze tiger? Even a powerless Slade did well against Cheshire and let's not forget about his absolutely stellar showings against batman.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 04:34 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by deathslash
you're joking right? As I recall, nightwing has only done well against Slade one time out of the eight or so times that they've fought. Other than that, he's beaten Grayson into the ground every time that they've fought. Hell, there's one occasion in which Slade was at half strength and he still beat him in two hits. Beaten by bronze tiger? You mean that story arc that had a weakened Slade go up against a fully healthy bronze tiger? Even a powerless Slade did well against Cheshire and let's not forget about his absolutely stellar showings against batman.

and you are wrong. majority of their fights nightwing holds very well vs slade. and thats with weapons slade is using. there are several fights slade got his ass kicked by him. also kicked by bronze tiger. during his fight with bronze tiger he wasnt depowered he was simply after fighting so slade fanboys like to call it a "depowered slade". slade has enhanced stats but lacks in skills compared to the top dogs. this is why the skills make up for the stats. as pointed out, daredevil is no nightwing. he will beat slade even harder.

daredevil is actually a better match for deathstroke than batman. you see comparing batman to daredevil, batman has more strength. daredevil has better speed and agility. batmans strength wont do him and never did him any good vs slade who is stronger. however daredevil with his agility and speed, along with his acrobatic techniques will pose much better fight for slade than batman. this is why daredevil will actually give deathstroke a better fight than batman, and its the same reason why nightwing actually does better than batman vs slade.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 04:46 PM
deathslash

and you are wrong. majority of their fights nightwing holds very well vs slade. and thats with weapons slade is using. there are several fights slade got his ass kicked by him. also kicked by bronze tiger. during his fight with bronze tiger he wasnt depowered he was simply after fighting so slade fanboys like to call it a "depowered slade". slade has enhanced stats but lacks in skills compared to the top dogs. this is why the skills make up for the stats. as pointed out, daredevil is no nightwing. he will beat slade even harder.

daredevil is actually a better match for deathstroke than batman. you see comparing batman to daredevil, batman has more strength. daredevil has better speed and agility. batmans strength wont do him and never did him any good vs slade who is stronger. however daredevil with his agility and speed, along with his acrobatic techniques will pose much better fight for slade than batman. this is why daredevil will actually give deathstroke a better fight than batman, and its the same reason why nightwing actually does better than batman vs slade.
Tell you what, you tell me where you see Slade getting owned.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 05:22 PM
deathslash

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 05:22 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah matt's not beating slade for a majority. i can see him winning some, but maybe 7/10 for slade. too much physical advantage counting the HF.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 09:07 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I can only think of a single.fight out of several where Grayson could be described as even comicng close to "holding his own" vs Slade. It was their first Solo fight in Teen Titans in the 80's. Slade had already taken down all the rest of the titans and made comment that it was their leader who was proving the hardest to take.

All Dick managed (best I recall) was to avoid attacks long enough to get away. That was his BEST showing vs Slade. He has to my knowledge NEVER beaten him.

Slade takes the majority. Depowered its a completely different story but not while Slade has his enhancements which include brainpower that amps the skill he has.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 09:47 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

first of all as i said many of his fights he is holding his own and you just showed that. secondly you posted like 3 fights you chose. there are other fights, specially teen titans where nightwing does much better and even dominates slade.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 05:15 AM
deathslash

first of all as i said many of his fights he is holding his own and you just showed that. secondly you posted like 3 fights you chose. there are other fights, specially teen titans where nightwing does much better and even dominates slade.
yeah......... that's an outright lie. You said that most of the time he "gets bested by nightwing", meanwhile these scans show nightwing landing a hit or two and then getting beaten into the ground. He holds his own for a few seconds and then gets casually curbstomped. If you wanted to see more of "nightwing beating slade" (lol), then you just had to ask.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by deathslash on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 05:49 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 05:46 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Slade stomps.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 05:55 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Deathstroke has beaten Nightwing constantly. DS for a majority over DD.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 10:36 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Grayson actually did constantly hold his own against Slade...........back in the old Teen Titans cartoon!! laughing

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 03:54 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

DS beats the crap out of matt

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 04:07 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

yeah......... that's an outright lie. You said that most of the time he "gets bested by nightwing", meanwhile these scans show nightwing landing a hit or two and then getting beaten into the ground. He holds his own for a few seconds and then gets casually curbstomped. If you wanted to see more of "nightwing beating slade" (lol), then you just had to ask.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

posting more picked fights. how about their fight in bludhaven when slade has assassination mission. nightwing give him a good fight and a run for his money. in another fight dick gets the better of slade smashing his face into a mirror. deathstroke is able to kick dick only when he didnt look. dick didnt even want to fight him and was just trying to talk. there is also that fight where slade has his daughter near him and nightwing stalemated him and held his own again slade very well. in new teen titans v2 #86 he beats up deathstoke. in titans #29 he stalemated slade dressed up as batman. they were evenly matched once again. hows about that? as i pointed out, backed up by the fights i have mentioned, nightwing on average is a good fight to deathstroke and in some cased kicks his ass. i wanted to post some of the fights but for some reason the scans are too big to upload. i dont have the time to play with the resolutions. just look up the fights in nightwings respect thread over here.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 04:20 PM
Dareangel

Originally posted by Supermutant
Deathstroke has beaten Nightwing constantly. DS for a majority over DD.

false. watch my post above. i named the fights that ended in a stalemate including a fight where nightwing beat deathsroke. educate yourself. this is actually insane, people here got a great respect thread for characters and yet they lack the knowledge about that characters feats.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 04:22 PM
deathslash

posting more picked fights. how about their fight in bludhaven when slade has assassination mission. nightwing give him a good fight and a run for his money. in another fight dick gets the better of slade smashing his face into a mirror. deathstroke is able to kick dick only when he didnt look. dick didnt even want to fight him and was just trying to talk. there is also that fight where slade has his daughter near him and nightwing stalemated him and held his own again slade very well. in new teen titans v2 #86 he beats up deathstoke. in titans #29 he stalemated slade dressed up as batman. they were evenly matched once again. hows about that? as i pointed out, backed up by the fights i have mentioned, nightwing on average is a good fight to deathstroke and in some cased kicks his ass. i wanted to post some of the fights but for some reason the scans are too big to upload. i dont have the time to play with the resolutions. just look up the fights in nightwings respect thread over here.
you mean that fight where slade is dressed in his black and blue outfit and casually stomps on Grayson when he tries to stop him? You mean that fight in which slade didn't want to fight and still oneshotted Grayson? Also, lol and "not wanting to fight". You don't smash someone's face into a mirror when you don't want to fight. So.......two good fights (high end showings if anything) are all that you can pull out to demonstrate that nightwing is somehow a peer of slade? Explain to me, if slade isn't a good martial artist, why is it that he's also beaten down batman? Why is it that he's managed to stalemate Cassandra Cain and beat down ravager? Why is it that he's managed to briefly solo several of the teen titans with just his martial arts?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 04:36 PM
Dareangel

you mean that fight where slade is dressed in his black and blue outfit and casually stomps on Grayson when he tries to stop him? You mean that fight in which slade didn't want to fight and still oneshotted Grayson? Also, lol and "not wanting to fight". You don't smash someone's face into a mirror when you don't want to fight. So.......two good fights (high end showings if anything) are all that you can pull out to demonstrate that nightwing is somehow a peer of slade? Explain to me, if slade isn't a good martial artist, why is it that he's also beaten down batman? Why is it that he's managed to stalemate Cassandra Cain and beat down ravager? Why is it that he's managed to briefly solo several of the teen titans with just his martial arts?

and answer is no. instead of playing guessing games go and watch those feats. i already stated the fights to to nightwings respect thread and just watch them dont be so lazy. nightwing was trying to reason with slade. slade attacked him so of course nightwing is defending himself and smash slade into the mirror and beat him up. however he wasnt angry like slade was he was trying to reason with him. and again i posted the issue number of the fight where nightwing actually defeats slade. all the other fights he either stelmated him or gave him a nice run for his money. thats the majority of the fights. i never said he is a crappy martial artist. find me where i said that. i said he is not one of the top. he has the stats to beat batman however the reason why dick, bruce, and bronze tiger for example are able to compete with him and even beat him, if because of the fact they are a level above him as far as pure skills. this is why daredevil will clean his clock. he has the skills and strength over nightwing and he has speed and agility over batman. he is a combination of the best from batman and the best from nightwing.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 04:52 PM
krisblaze

Grayson beat the bejesus out Deathstroke when he was in the hospital big grin

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 04:54 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote