KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » LKZ Vs Shaper of Worlds

LKZ Vs Shaper of Worlds
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

LKZ Vs Shaper of Worlds

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 04:47 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

IMHO, Shaper. Surfer with is power was recreating the universe (seeingly against God Doom's will!) and that included cosmic beings like Galactus.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 05:35 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Lkz. Easily.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 05:56 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not sure shaper has enough feats. he hasn't been focused on in too many arcs that i recall. i remember in old hulk issues he was ko'd by a bomb and having the impression many of his powers were illusion-based. if what zop says is true than he apparently was better able to tap into the scope of his cosmic-cube powers. if he could use the full powers of a cube being, this would be very interesting and frankly i don't know who would win this.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 07:28 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How's this go, Galan?!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 08:21 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
IMHO, Shaper. Surfer with is power was recreating the universe (seeingly against God Doom's will!) and that included cosmic beings like Galactus.

thumb up

Shaper wins...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 12:26 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Shaper wins...

What has Shaper actually done, though?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 12:27 AM
Senor Cage

BTW, I'll quote Op on what Lkz has done:

quote:
Lkz was going toe-to-toe with Yz, who in that same arc casually owned Corrigan-Spectre and were threatening the 3rd-D continuum.

And talking about averages, Jenny's performance did go down significantly sometimes, like in Authority: Lost year (Vol. 4) and DC/WS Dreamwar.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 12:29 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Zack M
You made the thread....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 01:13 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by psycho gundam
You made the thread....

Didn't know you can read.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 01:18 AM
TheLordofMurder

He himself hasnt done much (as was correctly pointed out, he isnt featured very often in story arcs), but we've seen just how much power he possesses when others are at the controls of his might...

As zopzop pointed out, his power is such that it was sufficient to recreate aspects of the universe against God Dooms will...

I think Mephisto was spot on when he stated that CCU's (and thus Cube Beings by extension) are theoretically the equal of the full 616 Infinity Guantlet...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 01:31 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

He himself hasnt done much (as was correctly pointed out, he isnt featured very often in story arcs), but we've seen just how much power he possesses when others are at the controls of his might...

As zopzop pointed out, his power is such that it was sufficient to recreate aspects of the universe against God Dooms will...

I think Mephisto was spot on when he stated that CCU's (and thus Cube Beings by extension) are theoretically the equal of the full 616 Infinity Guantlet...

But the Surfer feat doesn't apply to SOW. Lkz owned a Corrigan Spectre and was tearing apart the 5-D world with his battle with Lz.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 01:35 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

thumb up
You converted me a while back. I'm on Team Cube!

But the Surfer feat doesn't apply to SOW.

But that was Shaper's power though. He even intervened cause Surfer was using it incorrectly.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 02:55 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Didn't know you can read.
I also give lessons if you're interested. It'll be Marvel reading material so thread making in the future is more legitimate evil face

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 03:36 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by psycho gundam
I also give lessons if you're interested. It'll be Marvel reading material so thread making in the future is more legitimate evil face

If it's not New Warriors, I'm not interested! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 04:34 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up
You converted me a while back. I'm on Team Cube!

But that was Shaper's power though. He even intervened cause Surfer was using it incorrectly.

What battle feats does he have? That's what counts. We've seen Lkz take down beings on par with Galactus and above.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 04:35 AM
cdtm

Is this old school shaper, or some new incarnation that's part of the godawful secret wars bullshit?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 04:42 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

How's this go, Galan?!
Lkz wins, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 06:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote