KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » H/P Doomsday vs. Void

H/P Doomsday vs. Void
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
backup

H/P Doomsday vs. Void

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 04:36 PM
backup is currently offline Click here to Send backup a Private Message Find more posts by backup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Void very easily.

Doomsday receive the Loki threatment.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 07:09 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Doomsday wins

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 08:05 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Doomsday wins

Void receives the radiant or waverider treatment.

Doomsday shreds the void appart, specially this doomsday

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Sep 25th, 2016 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 08:53 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Void could likely atomize DD once... Which would technically equate to a forum win. In a second encounter, however, I see Void's energies either being cancelled-out entirely(ala Radiant), Void himself experiencing an energy-backlash(ala Waverider), or his powers simply having no effect whatsoever(ala. Astro Force and Omega Beams.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 09:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Void

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 09:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Void could likely atomize DD once... Which would technically equate to a forum win. In a second encounter, however, I see Void's energies either being cancelled-out entirely(ala Radiant), Void himself experiencing an energy-backlash(ala Waverider), or his powers simply having no effect whatsoever(ala. Astro Force and Omega Beams.)

The Void is a lot more powerful than Radiant though isn't he?

Also wait did HP Doomsday ever come back from being atomized?

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Dd was not atomized in fact he survived a force of 1 million nukes at point blank range and the omega beams from DS. When has void muster a force of 1 million nukes? Or enough energy to laid waste to a 1/5 of a planet? Or tear a hole in reality? Answer: Never.

He just doesn't have the power to atomize DD

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:54 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Surtur
Also wait did HP Doomsday ever come back from being atomized?
The only being DD has encountered who was powerful enough to atomize him was Imperiex Prime... Who used Entropy to do so:
http://i.imgur.com/DWNRpMZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JFC40Ix.jpg
(The fact that his skeleton survived Entropy is a ridiculous feat in itself.)

That must also be why Motherbox, with its all-encompassing/higher-dimensional knowledge, opted to dump DD straight into Entropy -- it was the only force in DC capable of perma-killing him:
http://i.imgur.com/6zl6Tp1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/drtmGHB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LGYAMZL.jpg

Anyway, we know he survived/regenerated from the Imperiex scene, but we have no idea how long it took to do so(that happened completely off panel.) That's why I believe Void could potentially atomize DD once -- but after he regenerates, said energies would be useless against him in a second encounter. Imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:47 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by carver9
Doomsday

thumb up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:28 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by carver9
Void

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:47 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Doomsday wins

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:49 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

goin with doomsday too. dude had to be transported to the end of time. NOt sure if void could perform such feat.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:27 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Void, easily.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I'm going Void here as well...

HP Doomsday has never encountered the Voids energies and should be vulnerable to them...

Add that to the fact that Voids energy/matter manip was strong enough to overpower that of Dark Avengers Molecule Man and I see Void being powerful enough to defeat HP Doomsday in a 1 fight matchup...

If Doomday rez's and they had a rematch then the outcome might change, but the 1st time around Void should win...

PS...

Too bad the OP didnt make this a poll topic...

I personally think all vs threads should be polls...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:01 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Dd was not atomized in fact he survived a force of 1 million nukes at point blank range and the omega beams from DS. When has void muster a force of 1 million nukes? Or enough energy to laid waste to a 1/5 of a planet? Or tear a hole in reality? Answer: Never.

He just doesn't have the power to atomize DD

1 million nukes won't even blow up the moon.
Hell, 1 billion Tsar bombs won't blow up the moon.

Void solostomped a group of planet busters at once while barely trying. He broke all the bones of the hulk in one hit. Void has moleculat manipulation powerful enough to rip apart molecule man.
Void can regenerate from a single atom.
Viod wins.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 11:51 AM
apex_pretador is currently offline Click here to Send apex_pretador a Private Message Find more posts by apex_pretador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Doomsday wins

Void receives the radiant or waverider treatment.

Doomsday shreds the void appart, specially this doomsday
or Void gets beat to death just like Thor did to the Void.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:18 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Insane Titan
or Void gets beat to death just like Thor did to the Void.

Which isn't how that fight went, since Robert wanted to die. It didn't help previously when Thor was attacking with "all the power at my command" or "feel the power of my father and his father before him". And the Void showed no signs of being in pain at all.

*Note that I'm not taking them statements as a direct statement of the power he was emitting. But it gives a general ballpark.

And the "my father" comment was while he was amped by the Norn Stones.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:24 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:20 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Biggest threat Void faced was that Avengers/Inhumans/X-Men line up correct?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Which isn't how that fight went, since Robert wanted to die. It didn't help previously when Thor was attacking with "all the power at my command" or "feel the power of my father and his father before him". And the Void showed no signs of being in pain at all.

*Note that I'm not taking them statements as a direct statement of the power he was emitting. But it gives a general ballpark.

And the "my father" comment was while he was amped by the Norn Stones.
bob just stopped Void from attacking he did nothing to lure Voids durability. Thor using a portion of the norn stones is nothing compared to HP Doomsday. DD was wtf stomping Superman amped by a motherbox. On the subject of Void showing no signs , he was clearly hurt from the attacks. DD on the other hand took a attack with no pain from Superman after he had flow round the planet to get enough momentum to hit DD and he was amped by the Motherbox.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:29 PM