KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kal Kent VERSUS Rune King Thor

Kal Kent VERSUS Rune King Thor
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Kal Kent VERSUS Rune King Thor

Kal Kent

(please log in to view the image)

VERSUS

Rune King Thor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 10:33 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

RKT transmutes the field into Kryptonite. Game over. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 10:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
RKT transmutes the field into Kryptonite. Game over. thumb up

Too much solar energy reserves to save the Blonde whore in time!

thumb up

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 10:37 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

RKT gets blitzed, punched a million times and then split in half before he could blink.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 10:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Time Stops Kal puts him in the trophy room as a living trophy.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 10:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by golem370
Time Stops Kal puts him in the trophy room as a living trophy.
I don't know if time-stops would even work on S1M. When Epoch used the Anti-Hourglass to place he and B1M in an eternal time-loop, Kal's 5th dimensional senses enabled him to perceive/act outside of mainstream time, and break free of the loop:
http://i.imgur.com/0Kbsyms.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MiofXEK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZEdjbUG.jpg

This is how Kal actually did so:
http://i.imgur.com/1c8cuRA.jpg

5D super-senses are just stupid...

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 17th, 2016 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 10:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor, easily.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 11:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Wouldn't stopping time then having them caught in a loop though?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 11:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Why are people arguing time stop for RKT? He never did such a thing.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 11:31 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Aside from smashing the Loom of Fate, RKT didn't really do... Anything at all. However, we still know that he possessed the Odinforce in-full, along with the intellect/perceptions that go along with it. If we don't apply a bit of logical power-scaling(based on what the Odinforce can/has done in the past), RKT wouldn't win any of these battles. He's nearly featless. /shrug

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 11:40 PM
iceman24567

Aside from smashing the Loom of Fate, RKT didn't really do... Anything at all. However, we still know that he possessed the Odinforce in-full, along with the intellect/perceptions that go along with it. If we don't apply a bit of logical power-scaling(based on what the Odinforce can/has done in the past), RKT wouldn't win any of these battles. He's nearly featless. /shrug
thumb up

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 11:54 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

So, you would still go with RKT?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 01:53 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Didn't he beat a Skyfather level Loki? Didn't he wtfpwn Sutur w/Twilight? Or were you being sarcastic?

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:25 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He beat Loki. He didn't fight Surtur, though.

And again: I said "nearly" featless. He's got a few cool feats, but he only appeared in like 2 issues, so you can't expect too much...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:36 AM
zopzop
The Weeknd

He beat Loki. He didn't fight Surtur, though.

And again: I said "nearly" featless. He's got a few cool feats, but he only appeared in like 2 issues, so you can't expect too much...

So why the phuck were people saying he TIERS above Odin?

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:39 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't he beat a Skyfather level Loki? Didn't he wtfpwn Sutur w/Twilight? Or were you being sarcastic?
Casually but I guess you need ten feats to qualify for a forum fight. Funny how the standards change from thread to thread.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So why the phuck were people saying he TIERS above Odin?
A few people LOVE applying no-limits fallacies onto him. thumb down

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:42 AM
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by quanchi112
Casually but I guess you need ten feats to qualify for a forum fight. Funny how the standards change from thread to thread.
A few people LOVE applying no-limits fallacies onto him. thumb down

Incredible. So wait, was Loki at least skyfather level? How did he get that level of power? Any skyfather level Loki feats worth mentioning?

I'm actually leaning toward Kal Kent for the majority now.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:45 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Incredible. So wait, was Loki at least skyfather level? How did he get that level of power? Any skyfather level Loki feats worth mentioning?

I'm actually leaning toward Kal Kent for the majority now.
Why would you lean towards Kal ?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:16 AM
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by quanchi112
Why would you lean towards Kal ?

5D Bloodline and powers.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:17 AM