KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sundown based on potential vs Superman Prime

Sundown based on potential vs Superman Prime
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Sundown based on potential vs Superman Prime

Who wins?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 11:24 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Sundown was awesome. Easily Trans Tier. This a good fight but I'm going with SMP because he's had more showings.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 11:55 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Prime, based on showings.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 11:57 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

For those who don't know, here is Sundown laughing off the combined assault of the : Classic X-Men, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Daredevil (hey I got to mention him since he's there), and Dr. Strange :
(please log in to view the image)
They couldnt' stop him. He stopped himself after he injured an innocent bystander.

EDIT - Is it working now Stilt?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Last edited by zopzop on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 12:05 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Save the pic and upload it on any free img hosting site.

It doesn't show up.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 12:08 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop

It is!

Thanks, zop thumb up

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 12:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Did Sundown ever get past his initial arc? Every new villain has a grace period where we can't take their power level too seriously until they're beat once and settle into a more normal role of not being automatically > everyone else on panel. Probably half the "Avengers-busters" from that classic era ended up well below guys like Thor and Strange if they stuck around for any length of time. Like Graviton, for an excellent example.

Maybe he has more than a handful of showings, but I've never heard of him, so I'm curious.

Last edited by Digi on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 01:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
For those who don't know, here is Sundown laughing off the combined assault of the : Classic X-Men, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Daredevil (hey I got to mention him since he's there), and Dr. Strange :
(please log in to view the image)
They couldnt' stop him. He stopped himself after he injured an innocent bystander.

mehh...he's facing thor and strange. the rest are scrubs, unimpressed

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 01:43 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Cap has affected plenty of godlike beings with his mighty shield.

DD has KO'd Gorgon with a similar kick, lol.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 01:47 AM