KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morg(PC) vs Tutinax

Morg(PC) vs Tutinax
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Cool Morg(PC) vs Tutinax

Two tough bastards face off.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 04:36 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Bump.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 17th, 2020 09:55 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Tutinax repeatedly humiliated Thor in a fight. He should beat Morg for the majority.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2020 01:15 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

morg with wol can probably do the same but easier

Old Post Dec 18th, 2020 02:15 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Morg

Old Post Dec 18th, 2020 03:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
morg with wol can probably do the same but easier
Yeah, I think this should be split into

a). Morg [herald]
b). Morg [Wol]

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 09:46 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'd take tutinax unless morg has the wol.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 12:48 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Tutinax brutalizes any herald of Galactus

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 03:39 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Bentley
Tutinax brutalizes any herald of Galactus

No he doesn't he'd brutalize Kang, but Morg would cut the bacon off of his back. Those fear powers of his wouldn't work on a being touched by Galactus.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 05:56 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Stoic
No he doesn't he'd brutalize Kang, but Morg would cut the bacon off of his back. Those fear powers of his wouldn't work on a being touched by Galactus.

Well, if you have proof that his fear powers would fail then you might've a point, they do a big difference in combat.

Morg got killed off by Ravenus and his seekers so I can't say I'm impressed by him

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 04:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

You've gotten the Heralds mixed up Bentley, it was the Gabriel Air Walker droid that was pieced by Ravenous. The Herald's of Galactus had their souls altered when Galactus imbued them with the Power Cosmic. Tutinax's powers may have a small effect on Morg if any at all, but make no mistake, Morg wouldn't hesitate in character to go for the kill. That's one difference between him and Thor. Thor attempts to subdue whever possible, while Morg was an Executioner by trade. Both versions should take this handily.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 06:46 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Morg did get defeated and caught by Ravenous in Annihilation

The problem I have with the claim that Tutinax's powers wouldn't work is that without proof you're essentially neutering his powerset in Morg's benefit. Should he win vs a random deviant brick? He should. But should he win against Tutinax's full powerset? That's another discussion entirely.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 07:04 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Morg? Are you certain? He met his end well before Annihilation began, unless I forgot something? Do you recall that Morg was nullified along with Tyrant? I'm not neutering anything. Morg has protection for things of that type.

Last edited by Stoic on Feb 13th, 2021 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 07:28 PM
Bentley
Seitei

According to the databooks he got caught alive by the Annihilation Wave:

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/An...ull?id=83445#21

Edit: Do you have any scans of Morg resisting powers of a nature such as Tutinax's?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 08:42 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Okay, Morg was nullified in his final battle with Tyrant. Much later Annihilus attempted to strip the Power Cosmic from Morg's corpse but failed. Morg should have never been a part of Annihilation. He was nullified along with Tyrant. What you saw was writers error. Ravenous fought Gabriel the Air Walker droid and defeated it. I don't recall Ravenous ever fighting Morg.

All Herald's of Galactus have their souls altered in order to resist the obstacles that they would encounter to stop them from their hunt for viable planets. This includes things that would hinder them mentally, or emotionally. He does that to them all. Also, it should be noted that Tutinax's emotion manipulation power didn't stop Thor from fighting, it hindered his performance. Thor did not have the protection of Galactus at that time to fend off the emotional assault. When Thor recently became the Cosmic King, Galactus did the same thing to him as he has with all others that were imbued with the Power Cosmic. He did the same to Dazzler, Nova, and to the Surfer as well. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that he'd do the same to Morg.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 09:15 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Morg being captured by Ravenous was a speculation on my part since his team was tracking the PC users, but indeed we have only scans confirming he got captured alive

I'm going to have to disagree with the general statement that Heralds get blanket inmunity against Tutinax's ability without scans. I'm pretty sure Norrid was affected by Psycho-Man's abilities that are emotional manipulation

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 10:39 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Morg was dead, guy. Ravenous never fought Morg. Your entire stance is that he'd be affected by it. When did that translate into a victory for Tutinax? I'll have to go back and review Annihilation. Pretty sure that Ravenous never fought Morg. He fought the Surfer and Gabriel. Ravenous was also beast at that time per portrayal.

Last edited by Stoic on Feb 14th, 2021 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2021 01:28 AM
Bentley
Seitei

My stance is that inmunity needs to be proved by scans, so far I'm the only one that has brought an instance of emotional manipulation working or failing (Surfer vs Psycho-man).

Old Post Feb 14th, 2021 05:02 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Psycho Man and Tutinax are two entirely different characters just like the Surfer and Morg have completely different personalities. Is there one instance in all of his appearances that Morg actually feared anything? In his very first appearance when everyone he knew fled in panic of Galactus, Morg refused to run. He did the opposite, he tried to attack Galactus. This is why Galactus saw favor in him. Tutinax's powers may work to a degree, but Morg to my recollection showed that he was more prone to the fight response over the flight response. At least in the vast majority of his appearances.

Like I said, you seem to be hell bent on whether or not his psychological stimulation powers would work against Morg, and they in truth may have some sort of an affect upon him, but they wouldn't have the same effect upon him as they did on Thor.

Both Thor and the Surfer fear the loss of life. Morg sat there and felt nothing as his entire race was destroyed by Galactus. There was only one encounter that he may have arguably shown fear, and that was when he used the Ultimate Nullifier on Tyrant. At the last moment he attempted to sever himself from total nullification, but was that fear, or an attempt to cheat the UN's process?

Is there one scene that Morg shows fear? I stand by my previous point even if you'd like to feign ignorance. Those touched by Galactus have resistance to psychological assaults. You stating that you were the only one presenting evidence is actually a lie. Don't attempt to insult my intelligence Bentley. We both know that there are citings.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2021 06:06 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Stoic
Those touched by Galactus have resistance to psychological assaults.

Except I already provided an instance of the exact same power working on a character powered by Galactus. We have zero reason to assume it constitutes a proper defense at this point. Feel free to cite an instance of actual resistance from Morg

Old Post Feb 14th, 2021 06:53 PM