KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Loki in Destroyer armor vs Thanos

Loki in Destroyer armor vs Thanos
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Loki in Destroyer armor vs Thanos

Who's taking this? No bfr.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 11:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loki could sit in one spot and tank attacks until Thanos wears himself out.

Loki casually one shots.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 12:13 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 12:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Loki have any defense against telepathy?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 05:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

How? Curious because I've always seen the Destroyer armor as one of if not the most physically durable armors in Marvel.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 06:06 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is why I asked about psychic defenses.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 06:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Surtur
That is why I asked about psychic defenses.

Loki has telepathy and psionic abilities but ive only ever him employ them a few times and since his abilities are often amped mystically it's hard to tell if it's"true" tp.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 07:09 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sin I AM
How? Curious because I've always seen the Destroyer armor as one of if not the most physically durable armors in Marvel.
Force block is one of a few options.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 08:42 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Has it been used outside of Blood and Thunder? Or Infinity Gauntlet?

Because it failed against Odin. And that one he contained Power Gem Thor in was created with an experimental gun, so not the same thing he used against Odin (Though they looked alike.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 08:44 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm

Because it failed against Odin. And that one he contained Power Gem Thor in was created with an experimental gun, so not the same thing he used against Odin (Though they looked alike.)
It was the same power used. Loki herr has less power than the power gem Thor IMO. Thanos wins.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 09:03 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by cdtm

he placed Namor and Hulk in similar force blocks and he's put a force field around stormbreaker to stop it returning to BRB at his command.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 09:33 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Damn forgot about force block 👍. I know lokis magic isnt good enough to do Thanos serious harm (atleast not without a serious amp) you maybe onto something here

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 09:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Insane Titan
he placed Namor and Hulk in similar force blocks and he's put a force field around stormbreaker to stop it returning to BRB at his command.
Silence, minion.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 10:42 PM
Insane Titan

Silence, minion.
cry more, creepy guy

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 10:52 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Silence, minion.

laughing out loud

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 12:20 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

cry more, creepy guy
Hushie.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 12:47 AM
Insane Titan

Hushie.
go do some more research on other posters, creepy guy

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 06:14 AM
h1a8

Destroyer is stronger than Thor. Also The DB should easily break the force block.

Thanos will lose against the Destroyer, it does not matter who animates it.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 09:24 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos will lose against the Destroyer, it does not matter who animates it.
This I would agree with regarding "Classic" Destroyer, the one Thor fought in their first encounter, the one that could shoot bolts of "limitless force" and slice through Mjolnir like butta; the one that could take a hammer hit to the face like it was nothin' and could control every force in the universe.

Later renditions of Destroyer: most of them I see losing against Thanos. Like so many "ultimate threat" characters that make later appearances, the Destroyer's been watered down, to make way for the next "ultimate threat."

Man I really liked the classic "Indestructible Destroyer."

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 10:34 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

go do some more research on other posters, creepy guy

Lucky for me I don't have to search you just pm me your life woes.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 02:29 PM