KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beat this 5 person team of Street/Low Meta team vs Yours

Beat this 5 person team of Street/Low Meta team vs Yours
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Beat this 5 person team of Street/Low Meta team vs Yours

Your team has to be street-low metahuman.

My team
Longshot
Domino
Shamrock
Black Cat
Mystique

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 11:37 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

The Foreigner

GG, Golem

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 11:39 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Squirrel Girl
Slapstick
Deadpool
Howard The Duck
Doop

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 11:41 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Doop should be way to high for this fight

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 11:43 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balta Skywalker
Jedi Temple Guard

Ragman.
Speed.
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop).
Green Arrow.
Daredevil.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 11:46 PM
Balta Skywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Balta Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Balta Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carrion
Spidercide
Kaine
Spider-man
Toxin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 11:48 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I would have figured my team being unbeatable because of the luck powers.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 12:33 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370

Doesn't Black Cat gives Bad Luck to everyone thus negating your own luck powers ?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 12:51 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Bad Luck to enemies in her line of sight

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 01:29 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

In a solo fight Longshot can take on high herald and trans characters. The argument could be made for Domino too, though not supported by feats. The thing is there's a down side to LS's luck. When he bends probability to make something extremely unlikely happen there is a counter probability that affects those near him. A very good friend of his was killed because he pushed his luck too far.

The way I see this so many luck based characters working together would actually counter each others good luck by the recoil effect. That much probability altering has to have a balance effect.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 02:06 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Shamrock had better luck feats

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 02:15 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Re: Beat this 5 person team of Street/Low Meta team vs Yours

My team
Longshot
Domino
Shamrock
Black Cat
Mystique

(please log in to view the image)

Solos smokin'

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 02:26 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Doop should be way to high for this fight

What he does recreationally has never affected his work performance.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 05:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Galactus at low meta level.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 05:46 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

My team
Longshot
Domino
Shamrock
Black Cat
Mystique

Fantomex
Ambrose Chase
Deadpool
The Shadow
Spider Woman

Luck powers? Deadpool breaks the 4th wall. GG
Not to mention, they need to be activated. But if someone were to speedblitz them (say, with superior speed or time manip) then they are out.

Enter, Ambrose Chase.

Or misdirect, coupled with mind-clouding.

Plus pheromones.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 08:23 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Black Cat gives who she is looking at Bad Luck on top of everybody probability making it worse would be tough to counter I would think. Raven has defense against telepatic powers and Dominp against reality warping not to mention 4 out of 5 of these guys have fighting skills and some carry weapons.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 09:22 AM
DarkSaint85

She THINKS she's looking at my team....but she's actually looking at Domino, cancelling Dominos' powers out (damn that misdirect!)

Domino then gets bad luck, and shoots Longshot. Luckily, his powers activate, blowing Dominos guns up.

Ambrose stops time, and leisurely picks them off one by one

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 10:31 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Re: Re: Beat this 5 person team of Street/Low Meta team vs Yours

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fantomex
Ambrose Chase
Deadpool
The Shadow
Spider Woman

I like this team, Only I'd swap out Spider Woman for Judo master (so any attack the "luck team aims" misses) and Deadpool with the last pre 52 Crimson Avenger.

CA's guns never miss what she wants to hit and kill even immortal beings. This makes their probability of success an infinity to zero - i.e. no probability to bend.

Judo master standing center of the team makes any ranged attacks miss completely.

Fantomax means that any attack used against the team isn't even aimed at the right place (this would include bad luck/prbability bending

Shadow clouds their minds so the team don't even know to employ their luck until it's all over

Chase's reality manip >>>>> any probability manip and the ability to stop time means any thing overlooked by this team can be avoided by simply not being there.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 12:05 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Re: Re: Re: Beat this 5 person team of Street/Low Meta team vs Yours

Originally posted by beatboks
I like this team, Only I'd swap out Spider Woman for Judo master (so any attack the "luck team aims" misses) and Deadpool with the last pre 52 Crimson Avenger.

CA's guns never miss what she wants to hit and kill even immortal beings. This makes their probability of success an infinity to zero - i.e. no probability to bend.

Judo master standing center of the team makes any ranged attacks miss completely.

Fantomax means that any attack used against the team isn't even aimed at the right place (this would include bad luck/prbability bending

Shadow clouds their minds so the team don't even know to employ their luck until it's all over

Chase's reality manip >>>>> any probability manip and the ability to stop time means any thing overlooked by this team can be avoided by simply not being there.

Good swaps. I was thinking the same thing - Spiderwoman was there for her pheromones (which would draw some of the guys on Team Luck onto my side) and DP for his 4th wall 'ultimate attack' type tactics.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 12:21 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

My team
Longshot
Domino
Shamrock
Black Cat
Mystique

Multiple Man
fantomex
deathlok
karnak

is elixir still considered low meta?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 01:24 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote