KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Would You Rather... Superpower Edition!!

Would You Rather... Superpower Edition!!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Barf Would You Rather... Superpower Edition!!

You can activate/deactivate any one of these powers at will, but the power you select comes with a price for as long as you keep it active.

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE...

1.) Superman's powers, but experience severe abdominal cramps + the constant urge to have explosive diarrhea.

2.) Hal Jordan's ring/GL know-how, but feel feverish and extremely nauseated.

3.) Hulk's strength/stats, but you are constantly urinating on yourself /w/ the feeling that you are passing large kidney stones.

4.) Doom's intelligence/resources, but are having a perpetual orgasm.

5.) Flash's speed, but feel like sticks are being shoved up your fingernails.

6.) Lobo's stats/immortality, but feel as though your genitals are constantly being bitten by dozens of Bullet Ants.

Again, you will experience these 'cons' non-stop for as long as your power is activated. And to be extra clear: You WILL experience these cons to their FULL EXTENT. No exceptions!

For example, Hulk's rage/madness would not diminish the pain you experience, etc.

What would you choose?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

no expression

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
You can activate/deactivate any one of these powers at will, but the power you select comes with a price for as long as you keep it active.

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE...

1.) Superman's powers, but experience severe abdominal cramps + the constant urge to have explosive diarrhea.

2.) Hal Jordan's ring/GL know-how, but feel feverish and extremely nauseated.

3.) Hulk's strength/stats, but you are constantly urinating on yourself /w/ the feeling that you are passing large kidney stones.

5.) Flash's speed, but feel like sticks are being shoved up your fingernails.

6.) Lobo's stats/immortality, but feel as though your genitals are constantly being bitten by dozens of Bullet Ants.

Again, you will experience these 'cons' non-stop for as long as your power is activated. And to be extra clear: You WILL experience these cons to their FULL EXTENT. No exceptions!

For example, Hulk's rage/madness would not diminish the pain you experience, etc.

What would you choose?

Doom seems like the clear choice. Hell I'd take the ability to perpetually orgasm at will even without the brains/resources to go with it lol

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:24 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, Doom is the only choice here.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

See, I think a perpetual orgasm would make it damn near impossible to function in any sort of capacity.

A climax lasting minutes/hours/days? F*ck me, that'd be overwhelming.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

I'm ok with the resources / orgasm but that's not cool to diminish my intelligence. sad

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:29 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Worst thing about the Doom Choice is that you will always have that set of Metal Underpants on all the time so you won't be able to actually touch yourself.

So all the choices suck to be honest.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

With the Doom's choice you will be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJH...feature=related

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:32 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

You could die from dehydration as Doom but I guess that would be the best choice.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:37 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Course if you choose the Lobo angle you would enjoy the pain. Cause you get His BADASS factor and then Pain would feel GOOOD!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Superman...depends on whether the "urge" to have explosive diarrhea is just an urge or also an act

GL - This is solid. Fever isn't the end of the world in brief spurts, and nausea can be fixed with excessive pot

Doom - I think people are underestimating this one. The orgasm is debilitating, and you'd have to be rocking it for a long time because unlike some others intelligence/resources for 2 minutes wouldn't often get you very far

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:57 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Cogito
Superman...depends on whether the "urge" to have explosive diarrhea is just an urge or also an act

GL - This is solid. Fever isn't the end of the world in brief spurts, and nausea can be fixed with excessive pot

Doom - I think people are underestimating this one. The orgasm is debilitating, and you'd have to be rocking it for a long time because unlike some others intelligence/resources for 2 minutes wouldn't often get you very far
It's just an urge.

None of the cons can be fixed or diminished in any way.

thumb up I agree. Feeling the constant urge to cum without being able to relieve it.... F*cking pure torture.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:07 PM
Flyattractor

Eh. It could be worse. Gal could have put in a Negan coice where you have a constant erection but your dick is wrapped in barbwire and you have an insane urge to whop people over the head with it at all times.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:14 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I could choose No. 1 I think. Since I have Colitis the Superman description is like the average day.

That Lobo one sounds painful as ****.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:16 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Tough choice between Superman and GL...

Definite GL if I can get autoshields to work without the symptoms (up to the point where the shields kick in, of course)

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:21 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

yikes almighty

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:21 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Cogito
Tough choice between Superman and GL...

Definite GL if I can get autoshields to work without the symptoms (up to the point where the shields kick in, of course)
I guess that just depends what you'd rather cope with: feeling like you are going to shit, or feeling like you are going to puke.

Personally, I *think* I'd rather deal with shitting... But gas cramps can be brutal. sick

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:17 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

yeaj abdominal cramps can be merciless

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:33 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
I guess that just depends what you'd rather cope with: feeling like you are going to shit, or feeling like you are going to puke.

Personally, I *think* I'd rather deal with shitting... But gas cramps can be brutal. sick

We're both drinkers, so we probably could handle Supes&GL powersets here at the same time

Hulk & Lobo are the worst.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:41 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 09:04 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote