KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Supreme vs. HP Doomsday

Classic Supreme vs. HP Doomsday
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
backup

Classic Supreme vs. HP Doomsday

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 06:29 PM
backup is currently offline Click here to Send backup a Private Message Find more posts by backup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Classic Supreme had a decent level of super speed, right?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 06:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Doomsday easily.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 07:54 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Doomsday.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 08:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Classic Supreme had a decent level of super speed, right?

So judging from the other replies the answer must definitely be no.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 09:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He did... But it takes more than a 'decent' level of super-speed to contend with H/P DD.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 10:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
He did... But it takes more than a 'decent' level of super-speed to contend with H/P DD.

I see, what was HP DD's best speed feat then?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 10:15 PM
DarkSaint85

Being faster than Flash thumb up

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 10:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Being faster than Flash thumb up

I'm aware of the feat from the Death of Superman story, but since someone specified HP Doomsday, I assumed only feats from that story were usable.

Unless he has a Flash feat in that story as well?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 10:20 PM
DarkSaint85

I'm aware of the feat from the Death of Superman story, but since someone specified HP Doomsday, I assumed only feats from that story were usable.

Unless he has a Flash feat in that story as well?

Lol, I was kidding.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 10:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I see, what was HP DD's best speed feat then?
In DoS, while in a FAR weaker state, multiple characters commented on his speed.

In H/P, he had no problem at all stomping a massively amped Superman.

In Doomsday Wars(which WAS H/P DD), he once again stomped the collective JLA(which included Flash.)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 11:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So anyone who has stomped a JLA lineup with the Flash has enhanced reflexes?

Since I wouldn't think DoS feats apply to HP version. Likewise, if this was meant to include feats from any stories before/after the HP story why not just call it Doomsday? The one from HP was the same one from Death of Superman, correct?

The one feat I remember from the specific story is when Superman rushed him and flew at him from behind to push him into a boom tube. That's one instance I remember of Superman specifically using speed.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 11:14 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Given the multiple character-statements regarding on DD's speed, yes, the Flash showing should be considered.

And why exactly wouldn't DoS feats/statements be applicable to H/P? It's the SAME character, written by the SAME writer. Only difference is that DoS is far weaker than H/P.

Oh, you mean when Supes blindsided DD while his guard was down? If anything, that proves Supes COULDN'T 'out-speed' DD head-to-head.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 11:18 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

dd kills him. i doubt supreme would beat dos dd. if he could, it would go similar to the superman fight. ie, it would not be remotely easy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 03:15 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
Given the multiple character-statements regarding on DD's speed, yes, the Flash showing should be considered.

And why exactly wouldn't DoS feats/statements be applicable to H/P? It's the SAME character, written by the SAME writer. Only difference is that DoS is far weaker than H/P.

Oh, you mean when Supes blindsided DD while his guard was down? If anything, that proves Supes COULDN'T 'out-speed' DD head-to-head.

For the same reason KMC said Hulk fts doesn't apply to WBH and Savage fts doesn't apply to WWH.

smile

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 08:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by carver9
For the same reason KMC said Hulk fts doesn't apply to WBH and Savage fts doesn't apply to WWH.

smile

So DD's power level changes with the personality that is in charge?

Good to know thumb up

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 11:53 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote