KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » MCU Captain America vs MCU Loki

MCU Captain America vs MCU Loki
Started by: nfactor1995

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

MCU Captain America vs MCU Loki

Current MCU versions of the characters. Captain America has his shield. Loki is unarmed and fighting purely H2H. To the death or KO.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 02:27 AM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

They fought.

Watch Avengers #1 the movie

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq88OfYENEk

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 02:33 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
They fought.

Watch Avengers #1 the movie

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq88OfYENEk

Cap has improved quite a bit since then, and Loki doesn't have his spear/scepter in this fight.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 02:33 AM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

There's nothing Cap can do to really permanently harm Loki.

Loki got smashed around by Hulk, which only temporarily knocked the wind out of him; he wasn't even knocked unconscious.

I don't even remember seeing any blood or broken limbs.

Movie Cap doesn't have anywhere near the level of strength to actually harm Loki.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 02:42 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Glorificus

Loki got smashed around by Hulk, which only temporarily knocked the wind out of him; he wasn't even knocked unconscious.

Movie Cap doesn't have anywhere near the level of strength to actually harm Loki.

This and even though Loki was jobbing he still had Cap dead to rights

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 02:48 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Loki was jobbing was he? Anyway you guys need to bare in mind that in Cap civil war Cap was owning Iron Man in h2h, Pepper Potts even said that Tony couldn't take him h2h and had to activate countermeasures. Cap even went h2h with Ultron.

Now the question of course is whether Cap was able to do that because he improved or is Loki more formidable than Ultron and Iron Man, that might explain why when Cap challenged Iron Man to a fight and he was scared. So maybe Cap hasn't improved he was able to take Iron Man in h2h all along.
Originally posted by Glorificus

Yea but you don't know how hard Hulk hit him. I don't think Hulk was using his full strength, still doesn't change the fact Cap was able to hurt him with a kick.

Last edited by Deadline on Jan 10th, 2017 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 04:42 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Then again Iron man owned loki with one unanswered repulsor blast that ended the conflict, twice. As for Civil war that particular armor was damaged by the time of the fight and it was Cap AND Bucky fighting him, the latter adding even more damage.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 07:30 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Deadline
Loki was jobbing was he? Anyway you guys need to bare in mind that in Cap civil war Cap was owning Iron Man in h2h, Pepper Potts even said that Tony couldn't take him h2h and had to activate countermeasures. Cap even went h2h with Ultron.

Now the question of course is whether Cap was able to do that because he improved or is Loki more formidable than Ultron and Iron Man, that might explain why when Cap challenged Iron Man to a fight and he was scared. So maybe Cap hasn't improved he was able to take Iron Man in h2h all along.

Yea but you don't know how hard Hulk hit him. I don't think Hulk was using his full strength, still doesn't change the fact Cap was able to hurt him with a kick.

This ☝

Is entirely wrong. Go re watch Avengers. Scratch that watch the entire MCU catalog.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 07:57 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Loki was no selling the shit outta Cap...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 08:01 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Then again Iron man owned loki with one unanswered repulsor blast that ended the conflict, twice. As for Civil war that particular armor was damaged by the time of the fight and it was Cap AND Bucky fighting him, the latter adding even more damage.

I'll have to watch Civil War again but I can't remember Winter Soldier doing much damage to his armour but I could be wrong. Yea I know they were both fighting him but then it was Cap and Iron Man just fighting each other and Cap was creaming him.

This ☝

Is entirely wrong. Go re watch Avengers. Scratch that watch the entire MCU catalog.

This is a discussion forum, you're supposed to actually explain your point instead of just simply telling people to rewatch stuff. If every one did that there would be no point to this forum, feel free to elaborate.

Loki was no selling the shit outta Cap...

I dunno about that, looks like Loki felt that kick but it didn't do serious damage also the point has been made that Cap got better.

EDIT: Yea I looked at that clip again Loki definitely felt that kick.

Last edited by Deadline on Jan 10th, 2017 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 08:30 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I'll have to watch Civil War again but I can't remember Winter Soldier doing much damage to his armour but I could be wrong. Yea I know they were both fighting him but then it was Cap and Iron Man just fighting each other and Cap was creaming him.

This is a discussion forum, you're supposed to actually explain your point instead of just simply telling people to rewatch stuff. If every one did that there would be no point to this forum, feel free to elaborate.

I dunno about that, looks like Loki felt that kick but it didn't do serious damage also the point has been made that Cap got better.

EDIT: Yea I looked at that clip again Loki definitely felt that kick.

It's been explained. Loki was jobbing in Avengers and was no selling Cap with Widow/IM backup. There's nothing that Cap has shown to place him on that level.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 08:38 PM
Deadline

It's been explained. Loki was jobbing in Avengers and was no selling Cap with Widow/IM backup. There's nothing that Cap has shown to place him on that level.

Not sure it's been explained actually. I repeat again Loki did not no sell the kick, however I agree with you that fight in itself certainly proves he can't take Loki.

I will have to watch Civil War again because I can't remember how badly damaged Iron Man it was. I also mentioned that Cap fought Ultron 1on1 as well.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 08:44 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Not sure it's been explained actually. I repeat again Loki did not no sell the kick, however I agree with you that fight in itself certainly proves he can't take Loki.

I will have to watch Civil War again because I can't remember how badly damaged Iron Man it was. I also mentioned that Cap fought Ultron 1on1 as well.

JFC why are you bringin up CW? When Loki faced Cap in Avengers he lost. Cap had backup and Loki was TRYING to get caught. He had Rogers beaten and he was not trying.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 08:53 PM
Deadline

JFC why are you bringin up CW? When Loki faced Cap in Avengers he lost. Cap had backup and Loki was TRYING to get caught. He had Rogers beaten and he was not trying.

Because the argument is being made that Cap got better. This would explain why Cap was able to hold his own against Iron Man and Ultron two guys that could hold their own or beat Loki.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 09:00 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Because the argument is being made that Cap got better. This would explain why Cap was able to hold his own against Iron Man and Ultron two guys that could hold their own or beat Loki.

Iron man was damaged fighting two combatants. And ultron was swatting Cap away. He keep him busy...thats it.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 09:19 PM
Deadline

Iron man was damaged fighting two combatants. And ultron was swatting Cap away. He keep him busy...thats it.

How badly damaged was he? We can't even be sure if its the same suit doesn't Iron man have multiple copies? As I explained at points in the fight it was just Cap and Iron Man, Winter Soldier was not able to do any serious damage to IM in that fight and at one point Cap was creaming him.

Nah sry Ultron would have beaten Cap and was the superior opponent, but Cap took it to him and was holding his own. Plus Ultron is a tougher opponent because he was using energy projection and Cap was at a disadvantage at points in the fight due to the envinronment. Didn't cap put Ultron through a pillar?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 09:47 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

How badly damaged was he? We can't even be sure if its the same suit doesn't Iron man have multiple copies? As I explained at points in the fight it was just Cap and Iron Man, Winter Soldier was not able to do any serious damage to IM in that fight and at one point Cap was creaming him.

Nah sry Ultron would have beaten Cap and was the superior opponent, but Cap took it to him and was holding his own. Plus Ultron is a tougher opponent because he was using energy projection and Cap was at a disadvantage at points in the fight due to the envinronment. Didn't cap put Ultron through a pillar?

So your basis for Cap winning is he did good with help against Iron Man and he survived a fight with Ultron?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 10:20 PM
random letters

Iron Man and Ultron possibly being able to beat Loki is rather irrelevant since they have flight and other long range abilities that Cap doesn't have. Cap may have gotten better but there's no evidence to suggest that he got stronger or faster. He simply isn't strong enough to to put a real dent on Loki's durability.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 03:55 AM
random letters is currently offline Click here to Send random letters a Private Message Find more posts by random letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Yea I know they were both fighting him but then it was Cap and Iron Man just fighting each other and Cap was creaming him.

Tony didn't want to kill Cap. He wanted to kill Bucky. Cap was getting a lot of hits until Tony analyzed his fight style on the fly(I think its bullshit he even needed that at all but whatever) if Tony really wanted he could have turned his strength output to 11 and just have not stopped until Steve was paste. Lets be honest, Iron man did a shit ton of jobbing in that movie. Things have been going so well for him it would be fair to say he was due a little bit of jobbing, but job he certainly did.

Last edited by BruhMan on Jan 11th, 2017 at 06:12 AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 06:08 AM
Deadline

Tony didn't want to kill Cap. He wanted to kill Bucky. Cap was getting a lot of hits until Tony analyzed his fight style on the fly(I think its bullshit he even needed that at all but whatever) if Tony really wanted he could have turned his strength output to 11 and just have not stopped until Steve was paste. Lets be honest, Iron man did a shit ton of jobbing in that movie. Things have been going so well for him it would be fair to say he was due a little bit of jobbing, but job he certainly did.

Well I don't think you've proven that Tony could easily kill Cap if he wanted to so it's a fine line between wanting to kill Cap and beating the hell out of him, he was also extremely angry and Cap was standing in the way of the main he anted to kill. I've only seen Iron Man 1 can't remember him being able to increase his strength. Anyway you need to prove he jobbed.

Also another problem you got is that Cap was doing well against Ultron so you're going to have to explain that as well.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 11:29 PM