KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Firestorm

Superman vs Firestorm
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Superman vs Firestorm

Galan posted an interesting scan of Firestorm potentially being the most powerful being on the planet ,and, Superman has been called the most powerful being on the planet. Both are fighting for the title. No bfr. Who's taking this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 07:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Firestorm can create red sun radiation, Kryptonite, and salt.

He wins. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 07:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Superman BFRs him thumb up

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 07:40 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Firestorm can create red sun radiation, Kryptonite, and salt.

He wins. thumb up

Salt? Also, can he create the identical kind of KN Superman is weak against.?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 08:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Firestorm

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 08:45 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Which versions?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 08:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

I will assume this is a serious thread Carver (it seems more and more posters see you as a troll) and respond seriously. Each character can take out the other, and either can technically win. An all out Superman could potentially blitz Firestorm and literally take off his head. An all out Firestorm is honestly one of the most powerful characters below a certain level who is not a reality warped (and some of the things the likes of an all out Firestorm, Silver Surfer and Captain Atom can do are, at their high end, basically low level reality warping).

Either one can win, with Superman being able to kill Firestorm in a quick and direct way, while Firestorm would be able to kill Superman in exotically horrible ways.

My question would be the blitz - does FS have an answer to an all out blitz? If yes, he kills Superman. If no, Superman kills him.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 08:50 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Jason

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 08:50 PM
Senor Cage

Wins

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 08:51 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by spetznaz
I will assume this is a serious thread Carver (it seems more and more posters see you as a troll) and respond seriously. Each character can take out the other, and either can technically win. An all out Superman could potentially blitz Firestorm and literally take off his head. An all out Firestorm is honestly one of the most powerful characters below a certain level who is not a reality warped (and some of the things the likes of an all out Firestorm, Silver Surfer and Captain Atom can do are, at their high end, basically low level reality warping).

Either one can win, with Superman being able to kill Firestorm in a quick and direct way, while Firestorm would be able to kill Superman in exotically horrible ways.

My question would be the blitz - does FS have an answer to an all out blitz? If yes, he kills Superman. If no, Superman kills him.

And I see a lot of people here as trolls as well. Now stop bashing and just respond to the thread please. I didn't create this for you to come in here and insult people.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 08:52 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Zack M
Wins

How?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 08:53 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
Jason

And Superman?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 08:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Welll superman would not try to kill a hero and a friend. So no he won't blitz his head off. Firestorm can beat superman in some exotic fashions. Like a Kryptonite Cube full of salt. A casket with Kryptonite nails covered in salt. A cheeseburger with Kryptonite lettuce over-salted. In a friendly fight firestorm treats him

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 09:04 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

If this is a bloodlust superman of something superman would punch his head off after a very hard fight. It still wouldn't be a stomp more like 6/10

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 09:07 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
And Superman?

Current Superman is post Crisis Supes.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 09:12 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Current Superman is post Crisis Supes.

I know, but I asked to make sure.

In that case, Superman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 09:17 PM
Senor Cage

How?

Intangibility as Jason transmutes Clark.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 09:23 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by mighty adam
Welll superman would not try to kill a hero and a friend. So no he won't blitz his head off. Firestorm can beat superman in some exotic fashions. Like a Kryptonite Cube full of salt. A casket with Kryptonite nails covered in salt. A cheeseburger with Kryptonite lettuce over-salted. In a friendly fight firestorm treats him

But...Jason will?

Superman sucks the air out of his lungs, suffocating.

As seen with Coldcast.

Jason still needs oxygen.

Great thread thumb up

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 09:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Salt? Also, can he create the identical kind of KN Superman is weak against.?
Indeed he can:
http://i.imgur.com/ImrTLmL.jpg

And even IF Superman were to blitz at the onset, Jason has the feats to suggest he can weather his punches long enough to become intangible OR manifest k-nite, at least.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 11:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

Superman against a guy who was immune to all physical harm. without killing him:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 11:23 PM