KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shazam (Powered by The New Gods) Vs Superman

Shazam (Powered by The New Gods) Vs Superman
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Shazam (Powered by The New Gods) Vs Superman

Captain Marvel now gains his powers from DCs New Gods and not the Gods Of Olympus as Of DCnU and 52

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpres...-new-gods-1.jpg

Power of Highfather
Strength of Orion
Wisdom of Metron
Big Barda -
Kalibak-
Yuga Khan-

Last edited by Braniac 5.0 on Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:57 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 12:55 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Shazam in theory should win, but his lack of feats being God of Gods I'd say Superman.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 12:58 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

SHAZAM.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 01:08 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So Billy has the power of Yuga Khan(who is an Old God, btw), AND Highfather..?

Eh, yeah... He stomps.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 02:41 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

It was annoying they really didn't flesh out Shazam getting these new powers. Flash in a pan and was gone

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 03:32 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Agree.

I think they just made him a bit *too* powerful, so he was purposefully kept out of the fray. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 03:44 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
It was annoying they really didn't flesh out Shazam getting these new powers. Flash in a pan and was gone

It was a very interesting idea when the whole thing started. What a wasted opportunity. This goes the same for the other heroes who had those New God upgrades. I started envisioning Super God Shazam vs GoS Supes with Supes having the mindset of evil Superman a la Superman 3. Boozin and maybe sexin some broads and then Billy is tasked to take this belligerent Supes down. Again what a waste.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 05:08 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

What comic is this from? They ever showed how this new shazam looked

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 08:20 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

After Darksied died, the entire hierarchy of the the DC universe changed and Captain Marvel lost his connection to the Gods Of Olympus amongst a host of other things

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 09:11 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This came and went under my radar.
Interesting power set though.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2017 06:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote