KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Electro vs Hydro-Man vs Sandman

Electro vs Hydro-Man vs Sandman
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Electro vs Hydro-Man vs Sandman

At their peak.

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 04:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Very much depends on location. With access to a reasonable water supply, probably Hydro. But I also forget if Electro can affect him much.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 11:15 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Water hurts Electro, to the point of koing him. Hydroman could win this and easily. Sandman is useless here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 12:53 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Water hurts Electro, to the point of koing him. Hydroman could win this and easily. Sandman is useless here.

Wait, aren't Hydro Man and Sandman basically elementals? Is Electro an elemental like them or is he still organic?

If he's also an elemental I can see this being a three way tie. If he's organic, Hydro Man or Sandman can suffocate him then the two of them would locked in an eternal stalemate.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 12:55 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Electro after his Mad Tinker upgrade was able to turn into pure electricity, how long (if there is a time limit) is unknown.

Sandman consists of 1 "Main Grain" that stores his consciousness and the ability to manipulate the surrounding sand particles, so does 1 particular Molecule of Hydroman with similar effects for water.

Hydroman is pretty much immune to electricity, he battled Deathlock in a subwaystation and used his body as a conductor to electrocute him.

As for the thread I'm not sure how this would turn out, this could really go into all 3 directions.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 02:44 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Wondering where the Electro fought Nate comments are...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 02:52 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He was amplified when he fought Nate.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 12:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 12:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Sandman already beat Hydroman. He's the stronger of the two. But they probably merge into Mud-Thing again and stomp electro or walk off disinterested

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 01:15 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

He was amplified when he fought Nate.

So it wasn't even a permanent amp... That's typical. And ironic if so

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:27 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Cry somewhere else, you loser.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Your a pathetic idiot. Makes sense why you wouldn't tell me the comic now. You suck at debating to.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Look who's talking laughing out loud

You got destroyed in that ridiculous Aquaman vs. Spidey foes so bad, you're having a complete meltdown. Just log out and forget your password.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 03:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

You got destroyed in that ridiculous Aquaman vs. Spidey foes so bad, you're having a complete meltdown. Just log out and forget your password.

How do you destroy someone, when all your claims are invalid. I agree that the team had the means to beat Arthur, but none of what you suggested helped the teams case.. just made it clear your biased easy to ignore user. Helped prove my point it won't be an external win either.

Last edited by EcstaticGrace on Feb 26th, 2017 at 03:43 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 03:37 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Your a pathetic idiot. Makes sense why you wouldn't tell me the comic now. You suck at debating to.

Lol

More lols

How do you destroy someone, when all your claims are invalid. You dumbass.

Your backtreading.

Ha!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 03:41 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

How do you destroy someone, when all your claims are invalid. I agree that the team had the means to beat Arthur, but none of what you suggested helped the teams case.. just made it clear your biased easy to ignore user. Helped prove my point it won't be an external win either.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 04:45 PM
EcstaticGrace

Keep your tissues, you could use them for this..

Attachment: 2b15cc21-8d6e-4887-818a-19f13ebbd5f5_1.28e8f5c5dcb374fbdd8b8ccd978aac33.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 04:51 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 04:55 PM
EcstaticGrace

Tired of seeing your midget attitude on the forums. So if that gets you wet take the aveeno, tissues, pics, gifs and rise up.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 05:01 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 05:04 PM