KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Old King Thor vs. New 52 Anti Monitor

Old King Thor vs. New 52 Anti Monitor
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Old King Thor vs. New 52 Anti Monitor

No BFR

Bonus: Tbor gets the Necro sword

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Feb 25th, 2017 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 10:08 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor wins.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 04:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Pretty sure you're probably gonna need Rune King Thor for this one.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 05:30 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

AM wins. RKT wouldn't change that.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 05:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Interesting. What's New 52 AM's best feat(s)?

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Feb 26th, 2017 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 05:35 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

RKT is omniscient, he can change a lot.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 06:58 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Interesting. What's New 52 AM's best feat(s)?
Well, he was absorbing universal energies in preparation for his battle with Darkseid, and he also wields the ALE -- which allows him to make puppets out of even universal abstract/conceptual beings.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 07:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

but rkt. no expression

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 07:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

AM stomps

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 07:16 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Galan007
Well, he was absorbing universal energies in preparation for his battle with Darkseid, and he also wields the ALE -- which allows him to make puppets out of even universal abstract/conceptual beings.

Didn't know about the ALE part.

Yeah, AM absolutely spite-stomps.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 07:23 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by leonidas
but rkt. no expression

quote:
Leo, you still don't get it. AM would have no power over him whatsoever. None. He would wipe him out in an instant. All that you mentioned was so far beneath the power that he represents that this isn't really an argument worth going into. AM would lose to an omniscient being of his stature. Omniscient means what to you? RK Thor's power, did not come from the physical universe. When that power came into the physical universe, it displayed omnipotent might due to having the ability of applying omniscient power which comes up to the exact same thing in the physical universe. Being extra-planar, meant that the very laws of the physical universe did not apply to him, thus only a law that existed in his plane of existence would ever apply to him. Virtually immune to anything that these guys could throw at him. I mean, what are AM going to do, kill him? Death meant nothing to him, he was beyond AM... This is why RK Thor shouldn't even be brought up in threads. [/B]

fixed.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 08:11 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

sigh.... my bad. thumb up

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 01:14 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Don't let it happen again. thumb up

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 04:35 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

This version of AM is above sky fathers, you would need someone of Galactus level and above

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 07:50 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Galan007

Do a respect Thread on New 52 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 07:52 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If you read Justice League v5 #40-50, you'll know pretty much all there is to know about him. wink

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:07 PM
RadZoa

Anti Monitor waves his hand, and the 616 universe is erased from existence

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 06:31 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Does Thor get his goats? Or at least one?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 06:34 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Old King Thor who fought Gor in the future? I can't see that version winning against this guy. What if this was Rune King Thor vs New52 Anti Monitor?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 06:51 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Rune King Thor was a being who could tell those who sit on shadow to piss off, all at the same time. They were all helpless against him, and considering they were "gods" to the gods, and combined with the fates, whose power he also broke at the same time, defined the future of Asgardians for endless cycles of death and rebirth. A cycle he broke with a single Mjolnir swing. Seeing as how Odin was aware of this but was obviously unable to do anything about itx it speaks to the level that Thor was operating at.

Loki, who had absorbed the power of Asgard and Mangog, essentially raising him to skyfather status, was decapitated effortlessly. And kept alive as a severed head. Not to mention he destroyed mangogs physical form and tool his soul with it.

He was able to transmute enchanted uru to simple wood, and carried full mastery of the Odin force and runes granted to him through the sacrifice of both his eyes to the well of mimir. That means time stops, matter manipulation, so much power he can kill beings designed to resist his power, even if they're protected by the destroyer armor, who arguably took Celestial blasts better than it took a shot from King Thor.

And he with all that he still wouldn't stand a chance because that's still leagues below the abstract power Anti monitor is carrying.

RKT is way cooler though. I wish there was an actual reason besides needing Thor to be beatable by common threats that Thor didn't come back as his rune king version after Ragnarok.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Last edited by Damborgson on Mar 3rd, 2017 at 08:12 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 08:10 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote