KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hawkman vs Sabretooth

Hawkman vs Sabretooth
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Hawkman vs Sabretooth

(please log in to view the image)

Saw this one recently.
No prep.
No BFR.
Fight starts on a midtown Manhattan rooftop.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 02:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sabertooth

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 02:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Good to see you, C!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 02:40 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

The thing about Sabretooth is that he's not very smart or skilled so he'd lose pretty badly.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:00 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
The thing about Sabretooth is that he's not very smart or skilled so he'd lose pretty badly.

He was trained by the Foreigner.

And he was smart enough to become a major crime lord, defeat Russian super-soldiers with nigh-unbreakable skin or Sinister's Supermen.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:17 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

And he was smart enough to become a major crime lord, defeat Russian super-soldiers with nigh-unbreakable skin or Sinister's Supermen.
I know, I was just joking about that. I mean I don't know about the instances you talk about but I know Sabretooth is very skilled and intelligent.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:57 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Yeah, Sabretooth

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 05:31 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Haha what, Sabretooth's probably one of the smarter fighters in Marvel.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 05:36 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^yeah, we got that. stick out tongue

Nice to see 'tooth not get lowballed. Thought HMs Nth/flight/HF might be too much.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 06:41 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Should be a good fight.
The HF Nth gives Hawk is close if not even with that ot Tooth and Logan.
Hes only around a 2 to 3 tonner so I wouldnt say he has much if any advantage there.
Senses wise Nth enhances sight significantly but Tooth has the advantage of other senses.
And while skill goes slightly to Tooth experience goes massively to Hawk with past lives.

Honestly too damn close to call IMH0

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 12:37 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What an honour

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 12:44 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by beatboks
Should be a good fight.
The HF Nth gives Hawk is close if not even with that ot Tooth and Logan.
Hes only around a 2 to 3 tonner so I wouldnt say he has much if any advantage there.
Senses wise Nth enhances sight significantly but Tooth has the advantage of other senses.
And while skill goes slightly to Tooth experience goes massively to Hawk with past lives.

Honestly too damn close to call IMH0

Thats what I'M talkin' 'bout, nice character comparison! thumb up

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 05:50 AM
Dareangel

sabretooth is a difficult character to talk about. in some cases he is skilled and smart, in just as much if not more cases he is just a dumb brute that is easily taken out. its very hard to judge him to be honest. i will go with not his best showings and not his worst. i think that would be sabretooth in the red zone and i think creed will get smashed.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 03:14 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Is that Mum-Rah the Everliving? laughing out loud

Tough match. Leaning towards Sabertooth.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 04:01 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Edge to Hawkman. He has the advantage in flight, strength, speed, and experience. He's also one of the toughest SOBs in comics.

Should be enough to overcome tooth's better HF and slightly better skill more often than not.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 05:00 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Lol@ speed and exp. Str? Maybe in the super battle mode.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 05:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Meant movement/flight speed, not pure combat speed.

Experience? Yes. He's thousands of years old and has been fighting damn near the whole time.

Strength is arguable, because they're both vague. I think Beatboks' 2-3 ton range for Hawkman is quite low, he's probably closer to 10. Tooth ranges a lot, I guess maybe he could be above that these days erm

But I have a lot of confidence in Hawkman's durability (he's routinely taken hits from heralds and kept going) and the mace (which give him a range advantage and has hurt heralds)

'Be.'

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 06:20 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Why tally experience, if Tooth has the skill edge?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 06:36 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hawkman has Nth Metal. He wins.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 06:38 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Smurph
Why tally experience, if Tooth has the skill edge?
Experience plays into tactics and strategy, which Hawkman is better at than Tooth.

'Be.'

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 06:44 PM