KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doc Samson Vs Wolverine

Doc Samson Vs Wolverine
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Doc Samson Vs Wolverine

(please log in to view the image)

Classic versions.
No prep.
No BFR.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 01:39 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

Logan wins

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 01:41 PM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Pretty much any brick vs wolverine results in a fairly simple victory for Logan.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 01:45 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

If Logan can survive Hulk then Samson shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:53 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Logan's faster, can take Samson's punches if he needs to... they already fought in comics, with Wolverine looking superior.

Btw, not a fan of what Marvel's been doing with the character in the recent years... imo, Samson's works best when he's one of the good guys and collected, not some cheap psycho villain - we have plenty of those running around.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 05:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

logan kills him without much trouble at all.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:07 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan's faster, can take Samson's punches if he needs to... they already fought in comics, with Wolverine looking superior.

Btw, not a fan of what Marvel's been doing with the character in the recent years... imo, Samson's works best when he's one of the good guys and collected, not some cheap psycho villain - we have plenty of those running around.

Yes we do.
We really dont need a green haired Sentry.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:29 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Never understood y a brick didnt just grab a tree a knock logan to the next state

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:56 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

in the forum ring-type scenario that isn't an option. it has happened to him several times where he's he punched for a bfr. just doesn't apply here.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:58 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Gorgon DID kick Wolvey to Georgia...

But yeah, someone as smart as Doc SHOULD be able to figure it out. Whether he is fast enough, though, is another matter.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol they speak english there? And which gorgon the inhuman?

Originally posted by leonidas
in the forum ring-type scenario that isn't an option. it has happened to him several times where he's he punched for a bfr. just doesn't apply here.

Wonder how hard it be to grab a wrist or a leg. True logan may get a lucky swipe in

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 07:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yep, that's the problem. and even grabbing and throwing him isn't gonna do too much given his healing factor. but trying to get in close is the real trick. samson would literally have to go wwh and just grab him and beat him against the ground a dozen times until logan is ko'd. possible? maybe, but logan is faster and far more skilled. odds are samson gets gutted in the attempt. this is a hard one for the brick who isn't especially strong, fast or durable. /shrug

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 07:22 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Never understood y a brick didnt just grab a tree a knock logan to the next state

Same.
I mean, some bricks have been shown to do it...
...to one degree or another.
I really dont wanna argue the results (personally, though i was hoping for less one sided) though, just curious as to what they'd be.

Last edited by riv6672 on Jun 19th, 2017 at 07:42 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 07:31 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Sin I AM
because Logan is fast enough to cut the portion of the tree that's going to hit him in order to mitigate the hit that he would take.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 09:02 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

I like Doc Samson but even I realize he dies horribly here.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 09:33 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by deathslash
because Logan is fast enough to cut the portion of the tree that's going to hit him in order to mitigate the hit that he would take.

Eh, maybe. Not every single tine.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 09:35 PM
carver9

Every single. Wolverine is extremely hard to hit. Also, those scans you posted have context.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 10:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by zopzop
I like Doc Samson but even I realize he dies horribly here.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 10:52 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Doc's screwed here. OP bars BFR and that's the only "safe" way for him to win.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 10:58 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by deathslash

Lol no

Originally posted by riv6672
Eh, maybe. Not every single tine.

Exactly

Originally posted by carver9
Every single. Wolverine is extremely hard to hit. Also, those scans you posted have context.

Lol no

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 12:30 AM