KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Brick brawl! Maxima versus Gray Hulk!

Brick brawl! Maxima versus Gray Hulk!
Started by: bluewaterrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bluewaterrider

Brick brawl! Maxima versus Gray Hulk!

Speed equalized. Maxima will not use any exotic powers and generally avoid flying. However, she is free to use any material in the environment if the fight lasts beyond 5 minutes, as is Gray Hulk, who, by the way, is taken from the era where he fought "Pineapple" Thing (Ben Grimm).

Maxima is taken from the Death of Superman (Doomsday) era:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Fight starts on the outskirts of Metropolis.

Or Central Park.

Your choice.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:02 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Grey Hulk wins

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:09 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

(please log in to view the image)

Won't be long now

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:19 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 02:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Won't be long now

Darktaint
Delta
Rao
Abhi
etc.
etc...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 02:03 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Maxima for the strong majority.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 04:05 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Maxima

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 04:14 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Zack M
Maxima

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 05:17 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Maxima stomps Gray and forces him to turn green!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 07:14 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Darktaint
Delta
Rao
Abhi
etc.
etc...

How very dare you.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 07:16 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 09:37 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRBEYONDER

Maxima.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 11:59 AM
PRBEYONDER is currently offline Click here to Send PRBEYONDER a Private Message Find more posts by PRBEYONDER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

One thing to add:

Please explain your reasoning.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 04:04 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

She's a DC character that has fought Superman.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 04:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

laughing out loud

KMC's not yet ready for THAT level of honesty, Carver.

I have to say I am somewhat amazed at how DC managed to get away with having a big, Hulk-like character, GRAY-skinned, dressed in a GREEN suit, making great leaps when he wants to get somewhere fast, rampaging through a community with a hero or team of heroes following him, seemingly getting stronger as battle progresses ...

Am I missing something?

Forget that Superman fans champion him; how exactly did DC avoid getting sued over Doomsday?

Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat...lications,_Inc.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 05:38 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
laughing out loud

I have to say I am somewhat amazed at how DC managed to get away with having a big, Hulk-like character, GRAY-skinned, dressed in a GREEN suit, making great leaps when he wants to get somewhere fast, rampaging through a community with a hero or team of heroes following him, seemingly getting stronger as battle progresses ...

Am I missing something?

Forget that Superman fans champion him; how exactly did DC avoid getting sued over Doomsday?

Same way DC didn't sue over Grundy, I suppose.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 05:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

laughing out loud

Am I missing something?

Lol

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 09:17 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

how exactly did DC avoid getting sued over Doomsday?
Lol. Well aside from the fact that super-strength is pretty much all Hulk and DD have in common, probably the same reason DC doesn't sue Marvel over some of the blatant Superman ripoffs they've cranked out over the years...

-Hyperion
-Gladiator
-Sentry
-Superior
-Blue Marvel
-Sun God

etc. etc.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 10:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Compare the 5th panel here:

With this:

Tarantino would be proud.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 10:48 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
Lol. Well aside from the fact that super-strength is pretty much all Hulk and DD have in common, probably the same reason DC doesn't sue Marvel over some of the blatant Superman ripoffs they've cranked out over the years...

-Hyperion
-Gladiator
-Sentry
-Superior
-Blue Marvel
-Sun God

etc. etc.

Ethan Edwards.

Count Nefaria.

I wouldn't count Sun God, Hickman went full retard and copied the entire League then...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 10:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote