KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bebop & Rocksteady + Krang vs. Wolverine + Gray Hulk

Bebop & Rocksteady + Krang vs. Wolverine + Gray Hulk
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bebop & Rocksteady + Krang vs. Wolverine + Gray Hulk

To satisfy my own curiosity...

-Bebop & Rocksteady (IDW)-
(please log in to view the image)

+

-Commander Krang (IDW)-

VS.

-Wolverine-

+

-Gray Hulk-
*ONLY Gray Hulk's feats are usable here.

*Fight takes place in the middle of NYC.
*Standard weaponry for each.
*No BFR.

How goes this?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:27 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Breaking that twice Earth sized asteroid should probably end this. sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:29 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Certainly NOT his average, no matter what carver says... smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:30 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He did toss a pyramid like tissue paper as well. He also stood in one spot and tanked a punch from She hulk. One punched Wonderman and over powered him. All of those showings put him above anyone here to the point of soloing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:34 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Perhaps...

...Or perhaps you're ignorant of the characters on the other team(Krang specifically.) The tech at his disposal is quite impressive, and could certainly help bridge any physical discrepancies here. smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:36 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*Btw, I made this thread under the assumption that team 2 likely *does* have the advantage(that's why I specifically put Gray Hulk on the team.) I'm more curious how well team 1 can do against them, *all* things considered. thumb up

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:51 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Are the carver things actually from Gray Hulk? Traditionally, Gray Hulk was Thing-level, more or less.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:51 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Not sure which team wins, but Logan gets wrecked by bebop and rocksteady.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 04:34 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Are the carver things actually from Gray Hulk? Traditionally, Gray Hulk was Thing-level, more or less.

It was probably on the higher end of his showings, but aside from a little colorful exaggeration yeah its true.

He's also been absolutely wrecked by Ms. Marvel and chumped by Thor.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 07:41 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

BB & RS have nutty damage soak, and despite being borderline retarded, they should be able to take down Wolverine. Kang could probably keep Hulk busy long enough solo, to make it a 3 v 1.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:59 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Aren't Bebop and Rocksteady the kinds of bricks that usually lose against Wolverine in vs threads? I know they've been impressive lately, but I have to wonder if their hides are tough enough to prevent them from being eviscerated, and if not, do they have Hulk-like healing factors to compensate and continue the fight?

Wolverine has managed to take the fight out of the Thing at least twice with either a single slash or stab. Most have agreed in another thread that Doc Samson would fare even worse than the Thing.

I think Bebop and Rocksteady would be beaten or killed in a fight with Wolverine and Grey Hulk. I'm not familiar with Krang's tech, though I'm sure it's high-end stuff. He would probably be their real challenge.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 03:07 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Rhino's have thick skin (Up to 5 cm, way more then six inch claws. And Rocksteady is a giant mutant rhino.) Logan's claws probably aren't long enough to do any kind of serious damage to him.

Not sure how dense a warthogs skin is, but I'd guess Bebop is about the same.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 03:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by cdtm
Rhino's have thick skin (Up to 5 cm, way more then six inch claws. And Rocksteady is a giant mutant rhino.) Logan's claws probably aren't long enough to do any kind of serious damage to him.

Not sure how dense a warthogs skin is, but I'd guess Bebop is about the same.

Erm....

If you think 5cm is more than 6inches....You've been lied to, mate.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 03:42 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Whoops. Yeah, caught my mistake after I posted.

Damned metric system.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 03:44 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Version in the pic is early Gray Hulk, different from Fixit we know.

#galannotdoinghishomework

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 04:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: Bebop & Rocksteady + Krang vs. Wolverine + Gray Hulk

Originally posted by Galan007
To satisfy my own curiosity...

-Bebop & Rocksteady (IDW)-

+

-Commander Krang (IDW)-

VS.

-Wolverine-

+

-Gray Hulk-
*ONLY Gray Hulk's feats are usable here.

*Fight takes place in the middle of NYC.
*Standard weaponry for each.
*No BFR.

How goes this?
lol they stopped drawing bebop as a fat slob?

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 04:11 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

They're both major threats now.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 04:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
lol they stopped drawing bebop as a fat slob?
Yeah, like Stilt mentioned: they are very credible threats in IDW continuity, with insane strength/durability/damage-soak.

Aside from pummeling the shit out of the Turtles and stomping hordes of Foot Soldiers, they can also obliterate stone walls/buildings with casual punches, toss cars around like baseballs, overturn the boxcars of a train just by slamming opponents into them, etc. They've also tanked numerous types of explosions, multi-story buildings collapsing on them, high-power lasers, high-voltage electrocution, etc. etc. etc.

Where durability/damage-soak is concerned, this scene is a good indicator:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 04:34 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 04:42 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

These new versions are tough. They seem to have cartoonish resistance to blunt force, and were quick to recover from electrocution. However, ninjas were able to hack and stab them just fine with ordinary steel blades. They were able to fight on, but most of the damage appears to be mostly superficial anyway.

Higher end bricks like Colossus, Thing, and Hulk would've laughed if the Hand had tried that with them, and yet Wolverine has been able to slash and stab them with his claws. Adamantium makes all the difference between flesh wounds and dismemberment.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 05:23 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote