KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » How many Destroyer Armors can each take

How many Destroyer Armors can each take
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

How many Destroyer Armors can each take

Average non inhibited destroyer armors

Doomsday
Superman
HP Doomsday
Superboy Prime
Imperiex Probe
World Breaker Hulk
Thanos
Gladiator
Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Martian Manhunter

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 07:35 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

non inhabited? blink

the only uninhabited destroyer i recall oof-hand was the pc powered one that served as herald of galactus for a while, but....i think ben gave that one hell. :/

if you put someone of substance in the armor then:

Doomsday--none (assuming dos) he'd die from a disintegration beam
Superman--pre-boot? he'd need to go all in to beat one
HP Doomsday--likely die from disintegration, but would win the next time against one
Superboy Prime--one
Imperiex Probe--none
World Breaker Hulk--who knows
Thanos--one, maybe
Gladiator--none
Wonder Woman--none
Power Girl--none
Martian Manhunter--none

a destroyer with a suitable host is definitely a solid trans level entity. several here have no chance of beating the destroyer.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 09:32 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: How many Destroyer Armors can each take

Not Odin or the likes who control it but rather "average souls" the Destroyer is trans which means.
Doomsday - can beat one, can be beaten by one
Superman - OWAW would eat as many as he did with Imperiex Probes
HP Doomsday - same as above
Superboy Prime - same as above
Imperiex Probe - none, one or two, depends on the probe
World Breaker Hulk - one or two
Thanos - five or more
Gladiator - one or none
Wonder Woman - one or none
Power Girl - one or none
Martian Manhunter - lol

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 09:58 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

So Ben can give one hell and these far heavier hitters lose???? Superman can beat one by going all out yet HP DD cannot yet he stomped an amped superman and thanos might be able to yet he would destroy superman. Really Leo. Lol

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 10:03 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
non inhabited? blink

the only uninhabited destroyer i recall oof-hand was the pc powered one that served as herald of galactus for a while, but....i think ben gave that one hell. :/

if you put someone of substance in the armor then:

Doomsday--none (assuming dos) he'd die from a disintegration beam
Superman--pre-boot? he'd need to go all in to beat one
HP Doomsday--likely die from disintegration, but would win the next time against one
Superboy Prime--one
Imperiex Probe--none
World Breaker Hulk--who knows
Thanos--one, maybe
Gladiator--none
Wonder Woman--none
Power Girl--none
Martian Manhunter--none

a destroyer with a suitable host is definitely a solid trans level entity. several here have no chance of beating the destroyer.

DS OE in HP DD was >>>>>Disintegration beam.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 10:20 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Wasn't HP DD evolving mid attack or am I confusing the versions?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 10:24 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

@JBL: May want to re read his post.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 10:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Cant see WWH beating the Destroyer. Even with average soul, the armor is to durable.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 12:07 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i can only assume the 'his' is my post lol the funny part is the whole re-read thing. that implies he was capable of reading it the first time. i marvel at your optimism ds. thumb up

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 12:09 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by leonidas
non inhabited? blink

Galactus was specifically holding back that version of Destroyer because he deemed the fight useless. He even withdrew the "miniscule" portion of his life force that was used to animate the Destroyer during mid fight... Which led to Thing believing he had beaten the Destroyer.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 01:42 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i remember that, but ben still held his own even before g pulled his power out, iirc... and i think ben was wearing his thing armor, wasn't he? and that armor was good, but not as strong as his normal self was.

i made the comment sound like more of a knock than it was though--ben's history is littered with him fighting and doing very well against guys who should be far out of his weight class. /shrug

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 02:40 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

The Destroyer Armor was not at full power when it fought the Thing (As revealed when Loki stole it back from Galactus) and the Destroyer of Worlds was inhibiting the armor when it fought the Thing and the PC was removed at the end so Ben was literally fighting an empty piece of metal. There are so many asterisks in that showing to make it clear why it was an outlier by 2 different writers so I don't understand why it even gets mentioned.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Not Odin or the likes who control it but rather "average souls" the Destroyer is trans which means.
Doomsday - can beat one, can be beaten by one
Superman - OWAW would eat as many as he did with Imperiex Probes
HP Doomsday - same as above
Superboy Prime - same as above

Imperiex Probe - none, one or two, depends on the probe
World Breaker Hulk - one or two
Thanos - five or more
Gladiator - one or none
Wonder Woman - one or none
Power Girl - one or none
Martian Manhunter - lol

You're fried bro.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 06:13 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Prime would rip Destroyer apart. Same as OWAW Superman.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 06:20 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime would rip Destroyer apart. Same as OWAW Superman.

You're bonkers bro.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 10:34 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Prime ripped Monarch apart. Superman ripped probes equal to entropy Aegis apart.

Both are superior to Destroyer.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 03:09 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend

Prime ripped Monarch apart. Superman ripped probes equal to entropy Aegis apart.

Both are superior to Destroyer.
Did those probes blow up with the force of an atomic bomb? If so, they really aren't that durable with just the power of an atomic bomb. Ultron had more power than a hydrogen bomb.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 05:32 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 05:59 AM