KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rank these telepaths

Rank these telepaths
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Rank these telepaths

Based on pure telepathy

Martian Manhunter
Gorilla Grodd
Proffesor X
Nate Grey
Jean Grey

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 07:51 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Your gonna need to specify what level for Jean.
At peak levels shes one or could be 2,3 or second last.

Grodd is last no question in TP he's the chump of this bunch. SSOOOO many better DCU TPers (Manchester Black, Saturn girl, ,
Brainwave Jnr or Snr, ultra humanite, max, Hector Hammond, Jemm, Capt Comet)

Nate is 1 on tk( unless we're talking pheonix ofnthe crown) but TP not so sure

Honestly not much between Xavier, MMH and any most versions of Jean. On any given day arguments could be made for any order

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 11:14 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Xavier shits on these jokers and any DC space cheesers.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 01:11 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Nathan > the rest.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 01:33 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah #1 nate. jean at her best can come close to mm and x, but in general i'd say nate, x, mm, jean and grodd.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 01:54 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
Nathan > the rest.
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah #1 nate. jean at her best can come close to mm and x, but in general i'd say nate, x, mm, jean and grodd.

Why come? What's Nate's best psi fight and feat? Prof X has put Thor and the rest of the Avengers to sleep with a wave of his hand. He put P5 Namor to sleep. He's beaten Shadow King.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 02:03 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by zopzop
Why come? What's Nate's best psi fight and feat? Prof X has put Thor and the rest of the Avengers to sleep with a wave of his hand. He put P5 Namor to sleep. He's beaten Shadow King.

Xavier has some really good feats. Especially against Dark Phoenix or the Phoenix 5.

I just find X-Man holding superior range and scope in his application of power. In two separate occasions he was grinding down on every psi sensitive or telepath across the Earth including Xavier, the stress he was bearing down threaten to rip apart the astral plane.

You also have the number he did on Idiris. Idiris had split her conscious into separate independent ones across Multiverse. He merged those fragments willynilly. He also put everything back and fragmented her conscious after Qabiri was dealt with.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 05:23 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Xavier had a pretty solid boost post-resurrection.

The xman series was so ****ing good btw, imagine something like that in 2017.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 05:29 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

yeah i've always had the impression in terms of overall power nate>x, though x maybe has more impressive feats of sheer skill. in terms of full on potential though, nate's got it, as was seen ultimately when he went full shaman, as id brought out. nate's always been one of my faves.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 05:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Saturn Girl you noobs. She is the only character here who has touched and felt every emotion of every being in universe twice and scanned entire universe in moments.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

These are some noobs here in terms of TP.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 07:10 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

"Rank these..."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 07:13 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yes, she has best raw power and skills feat. She could even call down every Legion in multiverse simultaneously and best 900 of the best telepaths on Titan simultaneously.

None of these even come close to her in telepathy.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 07:18 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

yeah i've always had the impression in terms of overall power nate>x, though x maybe has more impressive feats of sheer skill. in terms of full on potential though, nate's got it, as was seen ultimately when he went full shaman, as id brought out. nate's always been one of my faves.

The Broken Creature and Nate where impressive in the Counter X title.

Broken Creature was able to telepathically lock down on his prey several realities away, and tk rip them apart. Hell he locked down on them despite Nate Shielding them.

You also had Nate track him down even after he escaped back to his home reality.

The telepathic range employed was vary impressive.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 04:38 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by "Id"
The Broken Creature and Nate where impressive in the Counter X title.

Broken Creature was able to telepathically lock down on his prey several realities away, and tk rip them apart. Hell he locked down on them despite Nate Shielding them.

You also had Nate track him down even after he escaped back to his home reality.

The telepathic range employed was vary impressive.

J'onn himself has scanned entire alternate time lines for Wally.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 06:58 AM
DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by abhilegend
Saturn Girl you noobs. She is the only character here who has touched and felt every emotion of every being in universe twice and scanned entire universe in moments.

cool feats but she isnt even listed in the OP. blink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 02:52 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by abhilegend

If SG was really able to scan the minds of those in Sorcerers' World(as the second scan implies), then it means she not only scanned the universe, but other dimensions as well. Sorcerers' World = Gemworld = an entirely different realm/dimension... Effing crazy.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 03:33 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by Galan007
Sorcerers' World = Gemworld = an entirely different realm/dimension... Effing crazy.
huh? theyre the same? confused

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 05:19 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Indeed.

Gemworld became host to the Sorcerers' World a long time ago:
http://i.imgur.com/i2mFvnp.jpg

...Which is a perfect place for it, tbh, as Gemworld is already the nexus point through which ALL magics flow:
http://i.imgur.com/pZMhWsu.jpg

And yes, Gemworld resides in a completely different dimension:
http://i.imgur.com/jTJuGE3.jpg

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 05:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

k. so then what is sorcerers world? i thought it was a world also.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 05:56 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It was its own world back in the pre-crisis era(called "Zerox") -- but as of post-crisis continuity, Sorcerers' World/Zerox was amalgamated into Gemworld without a whole lot of explanation given.

As for what Sorcerers' World is: it, like Gemworld, is a focal point through which ALL magical energy flows:
http://i.imgur.com/0iZHKfY.jpg

...So it makes perfect sense for them to be one in the same. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 8th, 2017 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 06:15 PM