KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Light (Arthur) Vs Monica Rambeau

Dr. Light (Arthur) Vs Monica Rambeau
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Dr. Light (Arthur) Vs Monica Rambeau

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 07:08 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Spectrum is better.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 01:46 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Absolute slaughter in favor of Light.

He truly is sovereign when it comes to manipulating light and overriding other people's control.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 04:45 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Since his death, he's also a being of pure energy now.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 05:40 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Dr Light rapes.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 05:50 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Monica is very versatile, and has broken free of others trying to absorb/manipulate her especially in modern times. Dr Light was killed by Supes' heat vision and apparently resurrected but hasn't done much else IIRC in the new 52.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 04:42 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

His control over light is such that it lets him override kyles will.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 05:17 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze

Didnt kyle beat him?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 05:27 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by krisblaze

like so

But yeah Dr. Light is tough and I know about his Christmas lights treachery and taking Superboy's heat vision, Wonder Girl's lasso lightning, etc. If Dr Light tries that with Spectrum, she could overload him.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 05:37 AM
Glorificus

Monica stomps.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 05:41 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Supermutant
like so

But yeah Dr. Light is tough and I know about his Christmas lights treachery and taking Superboy's heat vision, Wonder Girl's lasso lightning, etc. If Dr Light tries that with Spectrum, she could overload him.

He casually drained Kimiyo and The Ray who both have better feats than Spectrum in every way. Not to mention overpowering Hal and taking on every Titan ever straight up.

He stomps Monica. Just a bad match up.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 05:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by abhilegend
He casually drained Kimiyo and The Ray who both have better feats than Spectrum in every way. Not to mention overpowering Hal and taking on every Titan ever straight up.

He stomps Monica. Just a bad match up.

Prove that female Dr Light and Ray "have better feats than Sprectrum in every way."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 06:12 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Prove that female Dr Light and Ray "have better feats than Sprectrum in every way."

Could you be more vague? I didn't quite get you.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 06:36 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Glorificus
Monica stomps.

Care to elaborate?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 07:13 AM
Supermutant

Could you be more vague? I didn't quite get you.

quote:
Kimiyo and The Ray who both have better feats than Spectrum in every way.

Its quite simple and clear, prove what you have stated. I have my doubts that you know what Spectrum has done.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 07:39 AM
Senor Cage

Arthur can manipulate any light based attacks, too. At one point, he easily defeated Superman. Also, magic as well.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 08:21 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Its quite simple and clear, prove what you have stated. I have my doubts that you know what Spectrum has done. [/B]

Yes, I know of her feats very well. Do you have any idea of Kimiyo or Ray's power? She has channeled power of entire Stars in her original appearance itself. Ray has powered an entire dimension with his powers and has been outright stated to be most powerful being in JLA at least once.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 09:56 AM
Supermutant

Yes, I know of her feats very well. Do you have any idea of Kimiyo or Ray's power? She has channeled power of entire Stars in her original appearance itself. Ray has powered an entire dimension with his powers and has been outright stated to be most powerful being in JLA at least once.

lol channeling power of the Sun check

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

space cheese being able to casually destroy a world as proven by the Maker check

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

irrelevant statement about power levels or whatever checked by having the same threat level classification as Blue Marvel.

So I'm still waiting on these "way better feats in every way." By the was some of these was done when she was going by Photon or Pulsar, where she wasn't nearly as powerful as she is now.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 01:02 PM
DarkSaint85

Erm, you DO know Dr Light channels the power of Vega, NOT the Sun, on the daily, right?

And that Vega is, objectively, twice as large as the Sun. So your scan is not in the same ballpark.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 01:20 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Erm, you DO know Dr Light channels the power of Vega, NOT the Sun, on the daily, right?

And that Vega is, objectively, twice as large as the Sun. So your scan is not in the same ballpark.

Twice as large means twice as powwrful?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 01:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote