KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Superman, Hulk, Thor & Lobo

Thanos vs Superman, Hulk, Thor & Lobo
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Thanos vs Superman, Hulk, Thor & Lobo

Thanos kills lois lane, betty, jane, odin and traps lobo in hell

Fight in manhatten (lobo is released for fight)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 09:16 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This would be the worse beat down in comic history.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 09:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

He's a team wrecker but he's not wrecking this team.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 09:54 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

What do you mean by "Lobo is released"?

You aint talkin the shitty emo lobo are you?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

No

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:15 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

well good.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:21 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RangerDX

Supes solos

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 05:48 PM
RangerDX is currently offline Click here to Send RangerDX a Private Message Find more posts by RangerDX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Thanos has fought odin and came out un hurt. He 1 shots hulk. Beat thor to death. K.o superman in under 5 blows and lobo just a none factor

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:00 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Unless this is world breaker hulk who would still lose, a sun dipped superman who would still lose, and rkt who mite get a win or two they all would have to be at their best and fight him 1v1 he treats them how the immigrants treating the eroupeans in theyer own country straight rape

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:04 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mighty adam
Thanos has fought odin and came out un hurt. He 1 shots hulk. Beat thor to death. K.o superman in under 5 blows and lobo just a none factor

Don't get why you think Hulk gets taken out first when he can take a punch better than anyone here.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Unless this is world breaker hulk who would still lose, a sun dipped superman who would still lose, and rkt who mite get a win or two they all would have to be at their best and fight him 1v1 he treats them how the immigrants treating the eroupeans in theyer own country straight rape

Either of these peeps named could beat Thanos for the majority.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:06 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

I want to laugh. I want to cry. But mainly I just want to punch you.

1. Thanos was practically unconscious because of the one sided beating that Odin gave him.

2. Thanos has failed on numerous occasions to oneshot the hulk and even considers him to physically be a peer of his.

3. Thor also has feats consisting of hurting/ fighting skyfathers. Hell, he even killed one in the form of Bor (Odin's f*cking father).

4. Thanos has been casually blitzed by the Runner. Let me rephrase; Thanos has been blitzed by a character that is physically weaker than Superman and who could even be argued to be slower than Superman.

5. Lobo is physically a peer of Superman's, has walked off punches from other high herald and even has a healing factor that is a fair deal better than Wolverine's.

6. Get your head out of your ass and actually look at the feats.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:09 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by deathslash

1. Thanos was practically unconscious because of the one sided beating that Odin gave him.

2. Thanos has failed on numerous occasions to oneshot the hulk and even considers him to physically be a peer of his.

3. Thor also has feats consisting of hurting/ fighting skyfathers. Hell, he even killed one in the form of Bor (Odin's f*cking father).

4. Thanos has been casually blitzed by the Runner. Let me rephrase; Thanos has been blitzed by a character that is physically weaker than Superman and who could even be argued to be slower than Superman.

5. Lobo is physically a peer of Superman's, has walked off punches from other high herald and even has a healing factor that is a fair deal better than Wolverine's.

6. Get your head out of your ass and actually look at the feats.
thanos treated blackblot like a hoe the real blackbolt. Not that bs wwhulk beat. Thanos has beaten teams on par and better then this team. The fight with odin was not oneside odin haf the advantage but thanos was holding his own. Thor was amped when he killed bor he had the odin force. I guess your another retarded ass kid who cant read or something

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:16 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by deathslash

He's a troll, just ignore him.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by carver9
Either of these peeps named could beat Thanos for the majority.
with pis or a what if thanos is better then them and his best is way way better then theirs

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:21 PM
mighty adam

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's a troll, just ignore him.
you and the gamma tards are the biggest trolls on here please

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:22 PM
mighty adam

Thor has hurt skyfathers amped and with the godblast a move he hasn't used in 20 years. Same with superman and t.vo i bet you idiots dont even know what t.vo means. But back on topic thanos wins. Thanos is a mid lv skyfather

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:25 PM
h1a8

Superman solos

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:31 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by h1a8
Superman solos
superman is that dude but no

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:36 PM
carver9

thanos treated blackblot like a hoe the real blackbolt. Not that bs wwhulk beat. Thanos has beaten teams on par and better then this team. The fight with odin was not oneside odin haf the advantage but thanos was holding his own. Thor was amped when he killed bor he had the odin force. I guess your another retarded ass kid who cant read or something

After the scream, Black Bolt was weakened when he fought Thanos.

What team did Thanos beat?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:42 PM