KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Blue Marvel -Vs- Team Superman

Team Blue Marvel -Vs- Team Superman
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Team Blue Marvel -Vs- Team Superman

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Blue Marvel
Hyperion
Gladiator
King Hyperion

Vs

Shazam pre-Darksied War
Black Adam pre-Darksied War
Zod
Superman

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:34 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Heat Vision is completely useless here.

Brashear is mvp of his team due t antimatter attacks.

Shazam and Black Adam are the big guns on their team due to magic.

Team 2 wins a heavy majority. It's really one big Lazer beam punch fest since everybody except the afore mentioned have literally the exact same powerset.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:41 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

King Hyperion is the weak link. T2

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 03:52 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Brashear is mvp of his team due t antimatter attacks.

Shazam and Black Adam are the big guns on their team due to magic.

Team 2 wins a heavy majority. It's really one big Lazer beam punch fest since everybody except the afore mentioned have literally the exact same powerset.

Wut?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 04:10 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Team Superman win

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 04:15 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Sin I AM
King Hyperion is the weak link. T2
I agree that team one loses, but didn't black Adam get his jaw broken rather casually?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 06:22 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by deathslash
I agree that team one loses, but didn't black Adam get his jaw broken rather casually?

By a coked up Ultraman yeah. And he's beyond Herald easily.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 07:22 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
By a coked up Ultraman yeah. And he's beyond Herald easily.

Exactly ...coked up enough to casually move the moon.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:45 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He moved the moon while weakened.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:58 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wut?

What? Superman, both hyperions and Gladiator have the same powerset, they punch and shoot heat Vision.

Both hyperions are weak to magic, two members on team 2 are magic based characters.

Are you saying team 1 wins? Or are you upset that I didn't lay Superman down on a silver platter and Jerk him off?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:07 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What? Superman, both hyperions and Gladiator have the same powerset, they punch and shoot heat Vision.

Both hyperions are weak to magic, two members on team 2 are magic based characters.

Are you saying team 1 wins? Or are you upset that I didn't lay Superman down on a silver platter and Jerk him off?

Having the same power set does not means they are all equals.

Superboy has the same power set.

Saying HV is useless is asinine.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:10 PM
ShadowFyre

It should be, you would think these guys have some kind of resistance to heat. And they are all peers. What you wanted to hear was...

Superman blinks and shatters all 52 universes in DC, the entire Marvel multiverse, and our Universe as well for good measure. He then supersings everything back into existence turning every single bieng into another Superman.

Lois still cheats on him with Thor.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:21 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It should be, you would think these guys have some kind of resistance to heat. And they are all peers. What you wanted to hear was...

Superman blinks and shatters all 52 universes in DC, the entire Marvel multiverse, and our Universe as well for good measure. He then supersings everything back into existence turning every single bieng into another Superman.

They do have resistance to heat. But HV isn't just heat, it's also force. Force that can punch right through them.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -Pr-
They do have resistance to heat. But HV isn't just heat, it's also force. Force that can punch right through them.

Where was this stated? Like concussive force? Not that i doubt you, just curious

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where was this stated? Like concussive force? Not that i doubt you, just curious

It's been shown more than stated that it can knock someone down or go right through them. Superman himself has done it on several occasions (For Tomorrow Zod and Despero in the BatSupes book are two examples), and Prime did it to Superman at least once.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What makes these characters peers? Stop throwing red herrings around.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 05:10 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

WUT

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 05:12 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote