KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke (Ikon suit) vs. Spiderman

Deathstroke (Ikon suit) vs. Spiderman
Started by: Vanguard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanguard

Deathstroke (Ikon suit) vs. Spiderman

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

On top of an abandoned building. Start twenty five feet apart. Night time.

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 02:01 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Are you Spider-Man fan boys and girls afraid of Slade?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 03:20 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Slade loses

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:30 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
Slade loses

Care to explain?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:38 AM
deathslash

Originally posted by Vanguard
Care to explain?
the suit protects and redircts impacts, but there isn't any answer for Peter's webs.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:57 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Not really affraid, just don't know much about Slade's suit other than (if I'm not mistaken) that he survived having a sub thrown at him. But afaik it's not his average durability much like surviving mountain shattering explosion isn't a Spidey average.

My gut says Spider-man wins, but I'm open to being proven wrong. Also, does Spidey get his armor? I am asking because it increases his strength and durability and has been his standard suit for months now until the very latest issue where Ock destroyed it.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Aug 31st, 2017 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:57 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by SamZED
Not really affraid, just don't know much about Slade's suit other than (if I'm not mistaken) that he survived having a sub thrown at him. But afaik it's not his average durability much like surviving mountain shattering explosion isn't a Spidey average.
that isn't the current suit that he's using in this thread, and Spidey takes this pretty solidly.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:59 AM
Senor Cage

Slade wins, easily. There is nothing Spidey can do to the force field.

And it looks like Slade is going to go up against Superman. That's the third time.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:00 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by deathslash
the suit protects and redircts impacts, but there isn't any answer for Peter's webs.

I think that he's fast and skilled enough to cut through webbing.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:10 AM
Vanguard

My gut says Spider-man wins, but I'm open to being proven wrong. Also, does Spidey get his armor? I am asking because it increases his strength and durability and has been his standard suit for months now until the very latest issue where Ock destroyed it.

No armor for Spider-Man. I respect how you spoke up said you weren't afraid.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:13 AM
Vanguard

bump

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 10:12 PM
Shabazz916

If spidy webbing can get thru spidy wins

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 10:39 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How is it going to get through? Lmao.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 10:40 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

All I'm hearing is the sound of Iron Fist being thrown under a bus when Zack was claiming Slade could tank Superman blows, thus rendering Danny impotent.

Where were you then, Sam? Sitting with popcorn and enjoying the show? stick out tongue

But yeah, I agree. Spidey should win this, due to a stat edge, even without the webs (Which could certainly immobilize Slade, given the characters it's contained.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 11:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Force field would act up no matter what though. If superman blows couldn't bring it down, I don't see what spidey would do.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 11:14 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Zack M
Force field would act up no matter what though. If superman blows couldn't bring it down, I don't see what spidey would do.

Depends how serious he was, in addition to other showings.

Lots of character "tanked" hits from him, like Hellgrimate, a Batman foe.. (Who also hit back hard enough to topple him.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 11:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Spidey is nowhere near superman level, so no. Just no.

Not only that, but priest also said the Ikon suit can tank attacks from Darkseid. Parker doesnt have a prayer.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 11:18 PM
Shabazz916

Originally posted by Zack M
How is it going to get through? Lmao.

The webs aren't force like a punch i think they would slip thru

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:51 AM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Shabazz916
The webs aren't force like a punch i think they would slip thru

What is it then?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:45 AM
Scarlet315

If deathstroke have the ikon upgradesthat can stand to darkseid, spidey should get the captain universe upgrade just to be on the level. And id lean toward spidey 10/10

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 12:59 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote