KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs Vulcan

Morlun vs Vulcan
Started by: basilisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basilisk

Morlun vs Vulcan

Standard Vulcan. Spiderverse Morlun. They meet and immediately detest each other. Who wins?

No prep or BFR.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:54 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

tough one. morlun can drain power but i don't see him being able to drain vulcan. his control is too good. i COULD however see vulcan draining morlun by reversing things. maybe.

if draining is a draw, i'd go with vulcan more often than not i think. too much versatility, though given the way glads dealt with vulcan, not hard to see morlun doing something similar.

slight edge overall to vulcan imo.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:14 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

If they fail to drain each other, physically Morlun would be hard to stop though. He may well be able to do what Glads did.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:11 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Didn't Vulcan have some of his powers drained when he got beat by gladiator that time?

OT
I believe Vulcan's energy manipulation is superior and he was strong enough to handle BB physically while barely having any flesh on

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 10:04 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Vulcan.

Morlun tanked vibranium tipped nukes.

Vulcan took a full on scream from Black Bolt.....

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 10:07 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Wasn't Vulcan absorbing the energy from the scream to do that though? He might not be able to do that here.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:06 PM
DarkSaint85

Vulcan has absorbed kinetic from punches, right?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Maybe. There are other ways to physically kill someone though.

Also, does Vulcan straight up absorb life force energy like Morlun? And would he be able to defend against it if used on him?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:17 PM
DarkSaint85

Vulcan has also messed with brains before.

Moruln to my knowledge hasn't shown anything against internal mind attacks and messing with brain electricity.

And yes he can absorb life force:
http://i.imgur.com/nVbATdN.jpg

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:26 PM
Genii96

quote: (post)
Originally posted by basilisk
Wasn't Vulcan absorbing the energy from the scream to do that though? He might not be able to do that here.

He didn't absorb the scream

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:41 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote