KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos

Who dies?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Worldbreaker Hulk 8 53.33%
Thanos 7 46.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

Cool Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos

Set in the Amazon Rainforest. No prep for Thanos. H2h only. Who wins?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:28 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Quanchi what's your opinion on how this fight will go?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:11 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Quanchi what's your opinion on how this fight will go?
Thanos would beat him to death.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I guess it's a matter of opinion then.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Hulk smashes Thanos into purple jelly, then spreads it on his toast at breakfast. I said it Quan.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:58 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

cool

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:01 AM
vansonbee
Isee

I'm bit tore between these two, have to wait for the conclusion between Thanos and Thane. Both are beastly planet destroyers!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:12 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Spite thread

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:19 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:44 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by h1a8
Spite thread

Could you elaborate?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:57 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Feat-wise, this IS a spite thread... Especially since it is h2h *only*.

Thanos & Thane destroyed a world by PHYSICALLY flying through it, which caused it to destabilize/detonate:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Flip side, the mere SHOCKWAVES generated by WBH & Betty's punch obliterated a world, casually:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
*what's more, they continued fighting at *that* level for dayS on end.

So yeah, Hulk's feat utterly eclipses Thanos'... The difference in scale is gargantuan(I'm talking several orders of magnitude here.) We'll see what the final issue brings next month, but as of right *now*, WBH stomps the living shit out of Thanos h2h. Not even debatable. smile

*cue the inevitable quanchi-troll-post* laughing out loud

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 29th, 2017 at 03:47 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:44 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Arguing by feats alone is the lowest form of debating tbh. You're ignoring the peer to peer comparisons and critical thinking. It's why feats aren't necessarily needed to determine heirarchy. If you still want to decide these matches by feats alone by all means do so. Just because Celestials show up and don't destroy a galaxy that doesn't mean they can't stomp Odin. Common sense is not as common as I'd like it to be.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:03 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by quanchi112
Arguing by feats alone is the lowest form of debating tbh. You're ignoring the peer to peer comparisons and critical thinking. It's why feats aren't necessarily needed to determine heirarchy. If you still want to decide these matches by feats alone by all means do so. Just because Celestials show up and don't destroy a galaxy that doesn't mean they can't stomp Odin. Common sense is not as common as I'd like it to be.

In other words, are you saying that because of cosmic standings, that Thanos wins this? Not sure if that's actually good enough.

Originally posted by Galan007

Thanos & Thane destroyed a world by PHYSICALLY flying through it, which caused it to destabilize/detonate:

Flip side, the mere SHOCKWAVES generated by WBH & Betty's punch obliterated a world, casually:

So yeah, Hulk's feat utterly eclipses Thanos'... The difference in scale is gargantuan(I'm talking several orders of magnitude here.) We'll see what the final issue brings next month, but as of right *now*, WBH stomps the living shit out of Thanos h2h. Not even debatable. smile

I was actually thinking the same thing. Not just that but did you also notice that Nebula survived the conflict nearly unscathed?

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 29th, 2017 at 10:09 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:07 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Galan007

Also keep in mind the Dr Strange scan stating that matter in the Dark Dimension isn't as dense/strong as matter in the physical universe.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:51 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by zopzop
Also keep in mind the Dr Strange scan stating that matter in the Dark Dimension isn't as dense/strong as matter in the physical universe.

Can you post the scan of Strange saying that?

We recently saw Annihilhulk fighting Thanos evenly. I can't see Anni giving WB Hulk that much of a fight when he was unable to put the much weaker Savage Hulk down.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:15 PM
Insane Titan

We recently saw Annihilhulk fighting Thanos evenly. I can't see Anni giving WB Hulk that much of a fight when he was unable to put the much weaker Savage Hulk down.
Annihilus was severely amped. In Thanos v Hulk , Hulk was getting his ass kicked

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:19 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Annihilus was severely amped. In Thanos v Hulk , Hulk was getting his ass kicked

That wasn't my point. My point was that the version of the Hulk that was confronted by Annihilhulk wasn't butt raped like Gladiator was. If Anni had run up against WB Hulk he would have likely been smoked. Savage Hulk in comparison to WB Hulk is nearly like comparing Bi-Beast, or Wendigo to WB Hulk.

It's still a bit early for me to make any strong claims, but I definitely can see where Galan is coming from in his recent post on the subject.

I'm also not sure if the power that Thanos currently has is his original power level? I don't even know if he's going to keep this power?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:16 PM
CosmicComet

I love Thanos, but his battle with Thane just ain't even close to as impressive as Gammafather Hulk's destruction of the dark dimension.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:18 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

This is one of the scans :
(please log in to view the image)
Gravity, the glue of the universe, is much weaker there.

The other scan I'm referring to specifically mentions the matter in that dimension but I can't find the scan now.

So if BOTH gravity AND matter is weaker in the Dark Dimension than in the physical universe...... You see where I'm going with this right?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:31 PM