KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor Vs Magneto, Vulcan & Black Bolt

Thor Vs Magneto, Vulcan & Black Bolt
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Thor Vs Magneto, Vulcan & Black Bolt

Who wins

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:29 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Team 2 roflstomps.

Magneto separates him from the hammer and Black Bolt screams in his face.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:30 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
Team 2 roflstomps.

Team 1. Bolt cant carry team 2

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:55 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Philosophía
Team 2 roflstomps.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:01 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Thor has taken worse than any one of them can individually dish out. She can survive their best shots but they can't hers.

Also, she can multitask. Hammerblitzing one while shooting lightning at another. And there is always the good old mother storm for her to fall back on.

Not saying she wins necessarily, this is a very rough team. But she has the means to put them down if things go her way.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Sep 29th, 2017 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:05 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

team 2 takes it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:27 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Team 2.

Vulcan and Black Bolt are a powerful combo, and Magneto is just strong all around.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:34 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor has taken worse than any one of them can individually dish out. She can survive their best shots but they can't hers.

Also, she can multitask. Hammerblitzing one while shooting lightning at another. And there is always the good old mother storm for her to fall back on.

Not saying she wins necessarily, this is a very rough team. But she has the means to put them down if things go her way.

She cant just pull a mother storm out her ass you know

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:08 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Yea jane thor

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:56 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

She has done it twice so far. And she has only tried twice. So that's a 100% success rate for Everytime she's tried. And going by her limited appearances, she has consistently used hammer blitzes, and the mother storm every time she tried.

It's not like I'm wanking her, everything I said is true. Just like Blue Marvel she has limited appearances but they are very consistent good showings.

I actually don't care for her much because of the downgrading of my favorite character Odinson. But her good speed feat showings and use Mjolnir makes her very competent as far as battle board debates.

Like I said, not saying she wins as I could just as easily, if not moreso make a pretty good argument for the team winning as well.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Sep 30th, 2017 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:18 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Jane Thor ? She would get wrecked unless she went mother storm from the start.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:59 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Originally posted by Damborgson
Jane Thor ? She would get wrecked unless she went mother storm from the start.

Mother storm?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:44 AM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Either Black Bolt or Vulcan are a solid match on their own. As a team they are too much.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:24 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

She has done it twice so far. And she has only tried twice. So that's a 100% success rate for Everytime she's tried. And going by her limited appearances, she has consistently used hammer blitzes, and the mother storm every time she tried.

It's not like I'm wanking her, everything I said is true. Just like Blue Marvel she has limited appearances but they are very consistent good showings.

I actually don't care for her much because of the downgrading of my favorite character Odinson. But her good speed feat showings and use Mjolnir makes her very competent as far as battle board debates.

Like I said, not saying she wins as I could just as easily, if not moreso make a pretty good argument for the team winning as well.

When was the second tine? I only rememner the shiar incident

Originally posted by krisblaze
Either Black Bolt or Vulcan are a solid match on their own. As a team they are too much.

Vulcan is a scrub

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:08 PM
ShadowFyre

Against the phoenix

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:23 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Against the phoenix

Was that a mother storm? I cant remember. I thought her and Odinson just made a big storm. Could be tight tho

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:26 PM
ShadowFyre

And who are you arguing for?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:15 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

And who are you arguing for?

Team 1. Vulcan is the weak link.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:55 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

1 ain't a team stick out tongue

Trio pwns.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 12:35 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1 ain't a team stick out tongue

Trio pwns.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 01:09 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote