KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has suffered the most when it comes to comics (Physical Pain)

Who has suffered the most when it comes to comics (Physical Pain)
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Who has suffered the most when it comes to comics (Physical Pain)

Honorable mentions

Wolverine
Hulk

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 08:24 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Lobo?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:09 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Mr Immortal.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:11 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Marvel Comic Book Fans that continue to read Current SJW Marvel Comics?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Lobo is up there with wolverine and hulk, probably first then wolverine

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:23 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But Lobo enjoys feeling Pain....so He kind of seeks it out.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mr Immortal.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t453651.html

Hulk and Lobo and Wolverine aren't anything to write home about compared to him.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:42 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Mindship
Lobo?

Nobody has been filled with as many bullets at least.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 10:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Logan.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 01:54 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Lobo Thanks to his Reign In Hell feat.

He was placed in a pit that even Lord of Hell can not withstand. Taking advantage of his virtual immortality his pain and suffering alone was enough to power a sector/region to in Hell.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 02:30 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

All the fans of characters when their pitted against the Bat family. No matter how powerful you're characters are, you as a fan will most likely be crying once the stories over.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 02:34 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Thor Odinson

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 02:55 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lord Rand recently had to fight and live with a broken back for an issue and a half. Said it was excruciating.

But Logan probably wins the prize, considering virtually every showing has to show off his healing factor by turning him into hamburger.

Like I said in another post:

Army of gunmen:

Spidey: "I shall use my spider-sense and dodge this!"

Daredevil: "I will use my radar sense, and dodge this!"

Batman: "I'll stick to the shadows, and avoid this!"

Logan: "I'll pull out a cigar, stand here and... Oh yeah, forgot I quit. Bad for your health, kids." *Gets chopped into chili*

*Heals* "I can use a cigar" *Shot into cigar filler* *Heals* "Damn you, Quesada" *Shot into pulp* "Come to think of it, where did I even put those cigars? Up my adamantium butt?"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Oct 16th, 2017 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 03:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Deadpool still feels pain, right?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 03:17 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Thor is up there if we go with the curse that made his bones brittle.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 10:39 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolverineX25
Weapon X

Wolverine
Lobo
Deadpool
Spawn
Nebula (during Thanos IG)
Jason Todd
Catwoman's brother in law (when Black Mask tortured him)
Marrow (Former X-Man, she dealt with chronic torture from her condition)
Komptin's Dog (Negation / Crossgen)
Batman (During Emperor Joker saga)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 01:26 AM
WolverineX25 is currently offline Click here to Send WolverineX25 a Private Message Find more posts by WolverineX25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by cdtm
Lord Rand recently had to fight and live with a broken back for an issue and a half. Said it was excruciating.

But Logan probably wins the prize, considering virtually every showing has to show off his healing factor by turning him into hamburger.

Like I said in another post:

Army of gunmen:

Spidey: "I shall use my spider-sense and dodge this!"

Daredevil: "I will use my radar sense, and dodge this!"

Batman: "I'll stick to the shadows, and avoid this!"

Logan: "I'll pull out a cigar, stand here and... Oh yeah, forgot I quit. Bad for your health, kids." *Gets chopped into chili*

*Heals* "I can use a cigar" *Shot into cigar filler* *Heals* "Damn you, Quesada" *Shot into pulp* "Come to think of it, where did I even put those cigars? Up my adamantium butt?"

By that rationale,every showing withMr Immortal ends with his death.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:20 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by Smurph
Deadpool still feels pain, right?

Yes. And he should be on the list.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:26 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sam reading any Deadpool comic after Daniel Way had his way with Deadpool feels the most pain.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Wouldn't having a HF kind of rule out physical suffering? The HF heals your wounds up pretty quick. Little Jimmy and Wade's at times is almost instantaneous.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:51 AM