KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Havok vs Firestar

Havok vs Firestar
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Havok vs Firestar

Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 03:30 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Firestar. Just better feats.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:03 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Easy win for Havok

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:22 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Easy win for Havok

Sphinx at full power getting smacked around by Firestar using earth's E-M spectrum.
http://i.imgur.com/2h8DSFe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nG2VF5Q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8Vy3gNi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tewlF2y.jpg

Can Havok even come close to that level of power?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 09:08 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Channeling star > channeling Earth

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 09:09 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by abhilegend

Can Havok even come close to that level of power?

Yes

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 01:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this is close. she has wider application of powers i think. he has some powerful force fields though and pure output to match her. i wonder if she could affect his powers though, or disrupt his force fields? and i wonder if he could absorb her type of power? probably if it were a blast. if she gets a bit more exotic i think she could take. blast for blast i think he would. she also has a very large speed and mobility advantage on him. overall, i'd take firestar more often than not, but i think its pretty close.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 01:32 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Digi
Yes

Since when?
Originally posted by leonidas
this is close. she has wider application of powers i think. he has some powerful force fields though and pure output to match her. i wonder if she could affect his powers though, or disrupt his force fields? and i wonder if he could absorb her type of power? probably if it were a blast. if she gets a bit more exotic i think she could take. blast for blast i think he would. she also has a very large speed and mobility advantage on him. overall, i'd take firestar more often than not, but i think its pretty close.

She has actually disrupted energy attacks of others.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 03:32 PM
krisblaze

Originally posted by leonidas

For me it comes down to whether or not he can absorb her power.

I think he can, considering he could absorb the power of the hodunn no problem easy peasy japaneesy lemon squeezy.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 03:44 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

She can absorb his power as well.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 03:58 PM
krisblaze

Yeah but I think Havok has better absorption feats to his name.

Vulcan, the hodinn, black hole, pharaoh and hulk.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 04:49 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

he is def the better absorber imo. but if she is hitting him with invisible microwaves, or proves capable of disrupting his powers, he'd be in trouble i think. and again, i think the mobility and the ability to emit a huge aoe attack could come into play. it would at east make her the harder one to hit for sure. it's not clear cut imo, but i would pick her for a slight majority i think. /shrug

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 04:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by krisblaze
Yeah but I think Havok has better absorption feats to his name.

Vulcan, the hodinn, black hole, pharaoh and hulk.

He has more examples and experience but she has some beastly feats as well.

Anyway I don't think Havok matches well with her due to the nature of her power.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:15 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wow, didn't know abhi from this side. A Firestar fan.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Firestar. Just better feats.

Fixed.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I don't think there are ANY Firestar fans. It's just that Havok is a crap character so it's a no-brainer to argue against him.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:00 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I'll let you know a secret. I started as an X-men fan reading comics.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:13 PM
DarkSaint85

Tbf I think we all did,thanks to that cartoon.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:27 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

He has more examples and experience but she has some beastly feats as well.

Anyway I don't think Havok matches well with her due to the nature of her power.

He can sense energy and drain people.

With the push Havoks gotten the last 10 years I dont see Firestar winning.

All that potential Emma kept talking about remained untapped.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:33 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop
I don't think there are ANY Firestar fans. It's just that Havok is a crap character so it's a no-brainer to argue against him.

Why the hate? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Reverse that Abhi, FS doesn’t match up well with him due to the nature of his power. Alex can / has been shown to absorb energies near / almost instantaneously from someone so long as the energy is within the EM spectrum, heck his even been shown to absorb exotic energy outside the spectrum; psionic, collapsing and such but not as well.

I say it’s almost spite in favour of Havok because of the very reason mentioned, + FS lack of Defense against that gem of manipulation.

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 04:28 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote