KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The animalistic characters

The animalistic characters
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

The animalistic characters

Basically i have noticed some time ago that the animalistic characters get no respect in Marvel. they always get their asses handed to them. i am talking about Beast,Sabretooth,Wolverine and many more. like whats up with that?? they get shat on when ever they are fighting more human like characters that suppose to be much weaker than them on paper. whats up with that??

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 09:07 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Man Logan has just bitched Maestro stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 09:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But Maestro was never really a "Cool Character" TBH.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 09:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: The animalistic characters

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
Basically i have noticed some time ago that the animalistic characters get no respect in Marvel. they always get their asses handed to them. i am talking about Beast,Sabretooth,Wolverine and many more. like whats up with that?? they get shat on when ever they are fighting more human like characters that suppose to be much weaker than them on paper. whats up with that??

I can see this to be true. Animal Characters are just there to job to make the Chosen Hero Look Good.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 09:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Re: Re: The animalistic characters

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I can see this to be true. Animal Characters are just there to job to make the Chosen Hero Look Good.

exactly. its like no matter what their stats are suppose to be, they will always lose to the "golden boy" hero with the sparkling tooth

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 08:51 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote