KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scrier vs Darkseid + Free for all

Scrier vs Darkseid + Free for all
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Scrier vs Darkseid + Free for all

Scrier vs Darkseid

After the victor stands triumphant,

Who wins this?

Free for all last man standing.
Scrier vs Darkseid vs Thanos (God Quarry) vs Anti Monitor

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 03:00 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Scrier is an odd character. He started off as a Spider-Man villain or something and then he moved on up to a being Galactus' level!

Going by statements (Oblivion's), Scrier and Other fighting all out would be enough to destroy the entire multiverse. Doing more damage than Chaos King did.

Going by on panel showings, Scrier and Other are more or less Galactus level. The three of them got into a fight with neither having a clear advantage. Furthermore, the Other's thought creations/minions were OWNING Thor and Surfer, so Scrier made his own thought creations (thousands of Thors and Surfers) to counter them.

IMHO, he's around standard/fed Galactus level.

As to the fights in this thread? No clue. Darkseid is all over the place showings wise depending on writer. God Quarry Thanos is just Thanos with this powers restored (unless I'm missing something). AM is all over the place power wise too (depending on what he's absorbed). I'm guessing 'standard' AM is what we saw in the Sinestro Corps War storyline.

Again IMHO : Scrier >= SCW AM > Thanos > 'standard' Darkseid (the one the League usually fights)

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 01:31 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

i've really no clue either. so many varying depictions of ds. at his best he wins. at his lowest he def loses. there are scenes that would make it seem like this should be a close match. dc has really f'd up ds over the last bunch of years and made him a really difficult character to grasp for most fringe fans. /shrug

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 01:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Thanks guys. Was wondering about this. Thanos has to be more powerful than he was before he became deathly sick. There was no way that he would have been able to fight evenly with a Phoenix avatar several months ago, which was around or above a well fed Galactus.

Thanos is now very likely above Zeus and Odin imo. The God Quarry gave him the ability of flight in the very least, but I'm betting that he has actually gone up the cosmic ladder a few pegs. I'm also willing to bet that we haven't seen the last of Thane, and that he will also emerge from the God Quarry with more power than he had originally. Take note of what Thanos said to him before tossing him into the pit.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 03:46 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Scrier is an odd character. He started off as a Spider-Man villain or something and then he moved on up to a being Galactus' level!

Going by statements (Oblivion's), Scrier and Other fighting all out would be enough to destroy the entire multiverse. Doing more damage than Chaos King did.

Going by on panel showings, Scrier and Other are more or less Galactus level. The three of them got into a fight with neither having a clear advantage. Furthermore, the Other's thought creations/minions were OWNING Thor and Surfer, so Scrier made his own thought creations (thousands of Thors and Surfers) to counter them.

IMHO, he's around standard/fed Galactus level.

As to the fights in this thread? No clue. Darkseid is all over the place showings wise depending on writer. God Quarry Thanos is just Thanos with this powers restored (unless I'm missing something). AM is all over the place power wise too (depending on what he's absorbed). I'm guessing 'standard' AM is what we saw in the Sinestro Corps War storyline.

Again IMHO : Scrier >= SCW AM > Thanos > 'standard' Darkseid (the one the League usually fights)

How is Thanos more powerful than Darkseid?

Anti Monitor has destroyed and absorbed entire universes. Galactus has never done so and that entire annual was filled with flowery language while Galactus was flinging planets/moons at Scrier and it was even alluded to be just an illusion from Scrier.

Anti Monitor is far above Galactus in power. At near death levels he was powering entire Black Lantern corps and tanking attacks from seven Lantern corps.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Gre...sue-46?id=14650

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 05:30 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Most importantly: which AM is this?

If we're talking the most recent version, then he wins *thx ALE*. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 06:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Most importantly: which AM is this?

If we're talking the most recent version, then he wins *thx ALE*. smile

No ALE. I was thinking more along the lines of the Anti Monitor at his base levels without any amps.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 08:42 PM