KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor [with Cap's shield] vs Hercules [without mace]

Namor [with Cap's shield] vs Hercules [without mace]
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Namor [with Cap's shield] vs Hercules [without mace]

Who wins?

Fight takes place in the rain, but there's no body of water nearby for Namor to drag Hercules into.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:13 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Namor doesn't need the shield. Namor wins because of comparable physical stats but MUCH greater mobility.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:26 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I think Hercules is Much Stronger than Namor

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:28 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

he's def in a different class despite their 'battles' most of which are nothing more than sparring matches. depends how effectively you see namor using the shield. i'd say of the 2 herc is the more skilled for sure. i could see him disarming namor tbh. not sure the shield makes that big a difference given that namor would hardly be proficient with it. i'd still take herc for a majority here. shield may get namor an extra win maybe. mobility isn't much of a factor to me because namor would have to close with herc anyway so his mobility goes out the window because to win he has to fight h2h. /shrug

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 10:17 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

thumb up

flight not really an advantage. if he had ranged attacks to go along with it, big factor.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 12:21 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Good fight. If Namor can be proficient at the shield then he wins, otherwise Herc wins.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 12:49 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I don't see their classes of strength as all that different, especially given some of Namor's higher showings. I also think Cap's shield could be a determining factor here.

Namor ftw, 6-7/10

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 04:13 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
he's def in a different class

Yeah, as he doesn't have half the feats Namor has.

Herc gets his head torn off stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Namor doesn't need the shield, he is just as strong as Hercules on Land and has better mobility

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 12:45 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, as he doesn't have half the feats Namor has.

Herc gets his head torn off stick out tongue

All kidding aside, Namor does have suspect durability against concentrated heat attacks. Luckily that's not something Hercules is capable of reproducing (with or without the mace).
Originally posted by Genii96
Namor doesn't need the shield, he is just as strong as Hercules on Land and has better mobility

Nah, on land I'd give the advantage to Hercules BUT the OP said it's in raining in this fight. Depending on writer, the rain either invigorates him (see the BRB fight) or at least sustains him but he still needs to visit the ocean to be at 100%(see the old Thor fight). So assuming both fighters are starting in good condition, Namor is golden here.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 01:18 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Hercules one shotted Wonderman who is as strong as namor

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 02:09 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by zopzop
All kidding aside, Namor does have suspect durability against concentrated heat attacks. Luckily that's not something Hercules is capable of reproducing (with or without the mace).

Nah, on land I'd give the advantage to Hercules BUT the OP said it's in raining in this fight. Depending on writer, the rain either invigorates him (see the BRB fight) or at least sustains him but he still needs to visit the ocean to be at 100%(see the old Thor fight). So assuming both fighters are starting in good condition, Namor is golden here.

His suit fixed his dehydration problem didn't it? Or is he in speedos here?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:08 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Hercules one shotted Wonderman who is as strong as namor

A WW2/adolescent namor bear WM and Ares at the same time, used wonderman as a bat to smack Ares too

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:10 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Wonderman is stronger than Namor

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:13 PM
Genii96

Tell that to on panel showings between the two, WM couldn't even balance hydrobase himself

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:27 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Wonderman is stronger than Namor

Based on...?

Well? I'm waiting to hear. Go on, Colossus.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 07:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Based on...?

Well? I'm waiting to hear. Go on, Colossus.
His fight with thor and red hulk...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:08 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Smurph
I don't see their classes of strength as all that different, especially given some of Namor's higher showings. I also think Cap's shield could be a determining factor here.

Namor ftw, 6-7/10
They are somewhat different. The key is to consider Thing. Namor is a peer to Thing. Thing is not quite a peer to Hercules.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 02:33 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Namor has omeshotted thing several times

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 09:17 AM
Smurph
------

Bump

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 06:55 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote