KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » MCU most Powerful Hero

MCU most Powerful Hero
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

MCU most Powerful Hero

I have watched all MCU movies so far, yes even Thor ragnarok.
I will be careful not to spoil it for you guys.

The thead is to discuss who you think is the most powerful of the MCU heroes. Not inclusive of villains but heroes.

To me there are a few contenders.

1.The Infinity stone users, Vision and Dr Strange

Vision: He is basically the Mind Stone. In Avengers 2, he was up there along with Hulk and Thor. Unfortunately, he was not much in civil war. He should be able to solo any of the civil war teams. Due to this reason he may fall into top 5 of most powerful but not top 2.

Dr Strange: Given he has the time stone and knows how to use it, Stephen Stange might be mcu most powerful. But without it he falls dramatically out of top 3.

2. The 30 Megaton Nuke powerlevels, Thor and Hulk

If you remembered Avengers 2, General Ross does equate both Thor and Hulk to a couple of 30 megaton nukes. We can take this with a pinch of salt. However DCEU fanboys do take an easter egg of Superman lifting tectonic plate into account. The is a mcu high ranking military officer we are talking about. I believe the figure is true.

Hulk: Easily the strongest there is. Very dynamic strength. We have seen Hulk feats in the Avengers 1. Hulk took Hulk buster for the ride. If Hulkbuster Iron Man did not get that moment to sucker punch, I would say Hulk will rip him apart.

Thor: The God of Thunder. Able to match infinity stone user in malekith both with and without mjolnir.Malekith had history with the Reality stone and knows how to use it. That says alot of Thor. Thor is durable, hardly in trouble in the movies, he is never worried in any fight, hardly dazed after big hits from opponents. He was in trouble only twice in the movies. One was Kurse.

Now these 2 will fall in top 3 if strange has his Eye (time stone ) but will be top 2 if strange loses the stone. Thor Ragnarok will answer who of this two potentially is above the other.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:26 PM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

an easter egg? superman did his feat though

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:43 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I think Scarlet Witch is a dark horse too. We know she got her powers from an Infinity Stone, AND she was perceived as being someone that can affect Vision. Obviously Vision isn't going to try to hurt her with how he feels about her, but the capability is still there.

So her, Strange, Thor, Hulk and Vision seem to be the top dogs if we're talking vague "power". Narrowing it down past that will get tricky I think.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:53 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thor unleashed is the most powerful.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:18 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

You forgot about Star lord.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:25 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ghostman
an easter egg? superman did his feat though

That was like a newspaper pin up. We did not see the feat onscreen.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:38 PM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Originally posted by deathslash
You forgot about Star lord.

Yes. Star Lord, Celestial human hybrid who has potential to wield Infinity stone.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:40 PM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Originally posted by -Pr-
I think Scarlet Witch is a dark horse too. We know she got her powers from an Infinity Stone, AND she was perceived as being someone that can affect Vision. Obviously Vision isn't going to try to hurt her with how he feels about her, but the capability is still there.

So her, Strange, Thor, Hulk and Vision seem to be the top dogs if we're talking vague "power". Narrowing it down past that will get tricky I think.

Scarlet witch and Vision will be in TOP 5 but not TOP 3 if Strange has the Time Stone.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:42 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Thor then Vision then Hulk

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 07:58 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by joesha28
Yes. Star Lord, Celestial human hybrid who has potential to wield Infinity stone.

Not anymore he doesn't.

Scarlet witch and Vision will be in TOP 5 but not TOP 3 if Strange has the Time Stone.

I could see Scarlet Witch cracking the top 3 with the course she's on. Not Vision though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Thor

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Captain Marvel according to Feige will be the most powerful by a lot.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:11 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by -Pr-
Not anymore he doesn't.
shut up you Aquaman wannabe!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:35 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Re: MCU most Powerful Hero

Dr Strange: Given he has the time stone and knows how to use it, Stephen Stange might be mcu most powerful. But without it he falls dramatically out of top 3.

I kind of like Dr. Strange. But the only thing about him is, he has so many trinkets. It's almost like he's not powerful, it's the artifacts that are.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:52 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Originally posted by playa1258
Captain Marvel according to Feige will be the most powerful by a lot.

Yet to be seen.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:05 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Thor isn't the strongest Avenger. The movie clearly shows it's the Hulk. We also see Hulk take Thor unleashed could dish out. Strange also seemed extremely formidable as he showed up Loki with ease.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:11 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Vanguard
I kind of like Dr. Strange. But the only thing about him is, he has so many trinkets. It's almost like he's not powerful, it's the artifacts that are.
laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:14 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor isn't the strongest Avenger. The movie clearly shows it's the Hulk. We also see Hulk take Thor unleashed could dish out. Strange also seemed extremely formidable as he showed up Loki with ease.

I did not say Thor is the strongest avenger as in if The focus is strength. Hulk is. But overall Power wise, Thor does beat Hulk, which is highlighted in the movie.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:00 AM
8swords

Hero? potentially starlord..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:04 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Surfer when attached to his board should be a contender. Could be the MCU made him board-dependent because they needed to nerf him.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:32 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote