KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surtur vs. Dormammu

Surtur vs. Dormammu
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

Surtur vs. Dormammu

1. Surtur with Twilight sword and both in Dark dimension

2. Surtur (no sword) and both in Surtur home dimension.

3. Surtur (with sword) and both in dimension that has the benefits of both their home dimensions.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 12:56 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Dormammu in all

easily

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 01:29 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Jiren devastates them.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 01:24 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inedian
Jiren devastates them.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 03:41 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Dormammu

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 04:21 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Magik legit made Dormammu cry, I'll never take him seriously after that ever again.

Surtur kills him.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 06:38 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if he gets his sword this is pretty damn close. maybe a slight edge to dormmy, but it wouldn't be close to easy imo.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 09:31 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Re: Surtur vs. Dormammu

Originally posted by h1a8
1. Surtur with Twilight sword and both in Dark dimension

2. Surtur (no sword) and both in Surtur home dimension.

3. Surtur (with sword) and both in dimension that has the benefits of both their home dimensions.

1) Dormammu. Hell Lords are supposedly supreme in their home realms.
2) Surtur. See 1.
3) Draw. Even though I believe Surtur has more raw power with the Sword, Dormammu is way more versatile.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 12:40 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

1) Surtur. With the twilight sword, the power he wields trumps Dormammu's home field advantage except for like one showing.
2) Surtur.
3) Surtur.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 03:15 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Dormammu. Just better feats overall.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 03:19 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Surtur. With the twilight sword, the power he wields trumps Dormammu's home field advantage except for like one showing.
2) Surtur.
3) Surtur.

Dormammu has fought Eternity himself and it was shown as recently as Dr Strange 25.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z4CjmWwr...00/050_0022.jpg

Surtur is a gnat compared to that.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 03:23 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Dormammu has fought Eternity himself and it was shown as recently as Dr Strange 25.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z4CjmWwr...00/050_0022.jpg

Surtur is a gnat compared to that.

I swear I specifically noted that Surtur would win most of the time except for one outlier.

As someone who has actually read Strange Tales 146, I don't see why you think that changes anything.

Btw, you're a biased idiot. A far more relevant example of ABC logic would be Journey into the Mystery of #627 where it's made clear that the Serpent >>>>> Fear/Hell Lords. Mephisto even flat out said fighting him was suicide. Gathered there were Cytorrak, Dormammu and all the other Hell Lords. Only Surtur was missing. Coincidentally, Twilight's Shadow was used to rewrite reality and was one of the steps in beating the Serpent while Surtur took down Dark Asgard.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 03:48 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I swear I specifically noted that Surtur would win most of the time except for one outlier.

How is that one outlier and JIM 627 normal?
quote:

As someone who has actually read Strange Tales 146, I don't see why you think that changes anything.

Uh-huh.
quote:

Btw, you're a biased idiot. A far more relevant example of ABC logic would be Journey into the Mystery of #627 where it's made clear that the Serpent >>>>> Fear/Hell Lords.

I would say this is outlier as history says otherwise.
quote:

Mephisto even flat out said fighting him was suicide. Gathered there were Cytorrak, Dormammu and all the other Hell Lords. Only Surtur was missing.

Right. Whatever props up asgardians is the norm, everything else is an outlier.
quote:

Coincidentally, Twilight's Shadow was used to rewrite reality and was one of the steps in beating the Serpent while Surtur took down Dark Asgard.

Rewrite reality? Are you talking about Loki entering the clause in Serpent's story? And Surtur was himself killed by Twilight's shadow.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 04:29 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Btw, you're a biased idiot.

i f'n lol'd. sorry abhi, just didn't really see that one coming... in retrospect i probably should have given the lovefest you 2 share. love

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 12:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud @ biased idiot

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 03:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
i f'n lol'd. sorry abhi, just didn't really see that one coming... in retrospect i probably should have given the lovefest you 2 share. love

The irony of Rage calling anyone biased. Dude thinks Odin is an abstract or something and Thor is Superman with a hammer.

Years of bashing your head with a hammer would do that to someone I suppose.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 03:56 PM