KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam vs Silver Surfer

Black Adam vs Silver Surfer
Started by: panthergod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Adam vs Silver Surfer

?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:25 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

done before

Black Adam wins

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:28 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
done before

Black Adam wins

Not if the Surfer wants to win.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 02:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by MrMind
done before

Black Adam wins

Genuinely curious how Black Adam can defeat a non-jobbing Surfer? Serious question as I would think Surfer has more responsss to Adam than Adam would have to Surfer.

Genuinely curious. If this is however another KMC DC/Marvel wank (where some posters will always say Marvel wins and others DC wins), then it’s okay. I’m only asking since you’re not one of the usual suspects.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 02:19 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Active thread

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 03:42 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by spetznaz
Genuinely curious how Black Adam can defeat a non-jobbing Surfer? Serious question as I would think Surfer has more responsss to Adam than Adam would have to Surfer.

Genuinely curious. If this is however another KMC DC/Marvel wank (where some posters will always say Marvel wins and others DC wins), then it’s okay. I’m only asking since you’re not one of the usual suspects.

By punching him really, really hard.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:18 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
Not if the Surfer wants to win.

Please elaborate on this typical Surfer apologist propaganda . And oh yeah, everyone is in character here. Fan fabrications are irrelevant to me.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:22 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by panthergod
Please elaborate on this typical Surfer apologist propaganda . And oh yeah, everyone is in character here. Fan fabrications are irrelevant to me.

Adam doesnt have a weakness to exploit. Hes fast, a better melee fighter and his tenacity will make up for his lack of variable attacks. Surfer COULD beat him...hes just likely not to.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:27 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this is one of those fights where in a first meeting i'd give it to adam. ss would def under estimate him. after getting his a$$ handed to him, i really have a hard time seeing adam winning. current adam definitely not. post crisis adam could still get some, but i'd take ss 7/10 after getting trounced initially.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
this is one of those fights where in a first meeting i'd give it to adam. ss would def under estimate him. after getting his a$$ handed to him, i really have a hard time seeing adam winning. current adam definitely not. post crisis adam could still get some, but i'd take ss 7/10 after getting trounced initially.

So Surfer wins only after losing. Got it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:16 PM
h1a8

Honestly, I don’t see how Surfer can win. What tactics could he use to possibly use to net him a win?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:23 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by panthergod
So Surfer wins only after losing. Got it.

depends on how you judge winning on the forum. used to be people would always give a score out of 10. if we assume full knowledge, and an out-to-kill ss, he'd win the first one too. trying to see fights in black and white terms lead to some pretty silly conclusions. #redundantisredundant

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:28 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

depends on how you judge winning on the forum. used to be people would always give a score out of 10. if we assume full knowledge, and an out-to-kill ss, he'd win the first one too. trying to see fights in black and white terms lead to some pretty silly conclusions. #redundantisredundant

Out to kill SS only means his output increases roighly 80% of the time.

And his output isn't enough for a majority from what I've seen(virtually every Surfer and Adam showing). He's nowhere near as formidable in combat.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 11:14 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Black Adam, nearly every time.

There's nothing Surfer brings that Black Adam can't plow through and beat the utter shit out of him, unless we give the controller to surfer fanboys.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:16 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Surfer opens an adamantium toaster in his brain.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Black Adam uses his magic and turns Surfer into a powerless child.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:14 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Philosophía
Black Adam, nearly every time.

There's nothing Surfer brings that Black Adam can't plow through and beat the utter shit out of him, unless we give the controller to surfer fanboys.
Fanboyism. I bet the fall of the dceu is eating you alive.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote