KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » most intelligent being in comics

most intelligent being in comics
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

most intelligent being in comics

I think Galactus,even Reed and Doom can barely understand the most rudimentary controls on his world ship,and as mortal minds go i have Reed at#1 and Doom at#1-a(they are very close) how beings that have super human minds like the Leader or Modok because of an outside enhancement place against them i`m not sure.Although they don`t seem capable of doing anything that would set them apart from Reed or Doom.Than you have Thanos or Odin who both have incredible intellects.There are many I`m missing or haven`t thought of but please chime in on your pick

1.Galactus
2.Odin
3.Thanos
4.Reed Richards(best mortal mind)
5.Doctor Doom
6.leader
7.Modok
was hoping to get to 10 but to tiered right now.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:11 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Dax-Novu.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:21 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I like to exclude cosmic awareness level guys, because thats not true intelligence.

Braniac

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:39 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

yeah thats why I included the mortal guys,i`ts really not fair having them go against universally intelligent cosmics,TonyStark ,Hank pym,bruce Banner,High Evoulutionary,the asian kid who helped Galactus against the chaos king,Bruce Wayne ,Lex Luthor,Darkseid,Supreme Intelligence(though more like a composite of minds channeled into a computer main frame,while where at it Issac the computer who runs titan,and how can I forget the watchers especially The One a composite of the watchers race intelligence,oh and the Celestials the Stranger,the Mad thinker,Black Panther,kang,The ovoids,Brainiac,Letterman from the electric company,and who can count higher than The Count from sesamy st.,even guys like Yoda,the Sith lord,OB1,all these guys have been in a comic at one time or another and i really didn`t even include a lot of d.c guys and women for that matter sorry wonder woman,had some fun with this so please don`t get in an tisey over it it was just meant in fun!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:55 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Doom

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:07 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Adam Grimes

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:11 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
Dax-Novu.

i'm curious. Why would you say Dax-Novu.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:26 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Guy Gardner.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by cdtm
Guy Gardner.

i was gonna say brainiac 5 but this is the right answer smokin'

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:45 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by cdtm
Guy Gardner.
You may be the smartest person on KMC. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:30 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos.
(please log in to view the image)

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:43 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Batman

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:51 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Rune King Thor is up there with the top. Unless omniscient means something other than all knowing.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 11:14 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

The great zom is back. How you doing mate?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 11:35 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Number 1 = Batman

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:26 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
The great zom is back. How you doing mate?
Oh I didn't notice it was him. What the phuck is wrong with me?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:48 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Mindset
Doom
You think Batman is smarter than Galactus,Reed, Doom, leader..etc??? Lol

Last edited by JBL on Dec 7th, 2017 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 04:41 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by JBL
You think Batman is smarter than Galactus,Reed, Doom, leader..etc??? Lol
Are you drunk?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 04:46 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Mindset
Are you drunk?
Sorry, wrong guy. I was aiming at boardwalk crazy post about batman being number 1.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 06:33 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote