KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DP Kuurth vs Thor Foes

DP Kuurth vs Thor Foes
Started by: zopzop

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

DP Kuurth vs Thor Foes

DP Kuurth faces off against classic Thor foes. Can he clear this list? This IS NOT A GAUNTLET. Fight takes place in the Mojave Desert.

1) Ulik + Malekith
2) Loki + Enchantress
3) Midgard Serpent
4) Savage Hulk
5) Hela
6) Lorelei in the Destroyer Armor
7) 4x Beyonder Amped Kurse

IMHO, he absolutely demolishes 1 through 5 and he can win after a good fight 6 and 7. Thoughts?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 11:19 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Is this a gauntlet or a series of fights? If it's not the list is out of order. Hela in her prime and FP Destroyer should be top, way too powerful.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Dec 15th, 2017 at 04:09 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:03 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Is this a gauntlet or a series of fights? If it's not the list is out of order. Hela in her prime and FP Destroyer should be top, way too powerful.

It's not a gauntlet. This is standard Hela (the one Thor has fought repeatedly) and it's not the 2000ft Destroyer, it's the Destroyer with Lorelei's spirit in it (the one that Sif/Baldur fought in Hel).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:28 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: DP Kuurth vs Thor Foes

Originally posted by zopzop
DP Kuurth faces off against classic Thor foes. Can he clear this list? This IS NOT A GAUNTLET. Fight takes place in the Mojave Desert.

1) Ulik + Malekith
2) Loki + Enchantress
3) Midgard Serpent
4) Savage Hulk
5) Hela
6) Lorelei in the Destroyer Armor
7) 4x Beyonder Amped Kurse

IMHO, he absolutely demolishes 1 through 5 and he can win after a good fight 6 and 7. Thoughts?

He annihilates all. Remember his hammer is unstoppable too. It crushes them.

They can't put him down. He is super durable, instant healing, and Bfr proof.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 11:04 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by h1a8
He annihilates all. Remember his hammer is unstoppable too. It crushes them.

They can't put him down. He is super durable, instant healing, and Bfr proof.
laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 12:36 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud

Dude, I used to be the biggest DP Kuurth doubter (you can even check my old posts debating H1a8) but I think H1 was right all along. I went back and looked at his showings and he was monstrous.

Not only is BFR seemingly impossible against him but mental attacks are doomed to failure too (Emma used Cerebro and SHE was the one that got knocked out), this is on top of his ridiculous damage soak and durability (they turned his blood to fire, dropped a 150,000 ton aircraft carrier on him, detonated the mutant equivalent of a nuke, had a Syrn amped Dazzler + Storm and crew blast him, etc.. and nothing even fazed him).

Then you have the fact that he has magical ranged attacks AND his hammer has all the enchantments he has (unstoppability, etc...). Magneto himself couldn't stop the hammer and had to be saved by Kitty (keep in mind Magneto has affect Mjolnir before and he's shielded himself from physical attacks from Mjolnir).

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 02:22 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I think H1 was right all along.

You disgust me

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 03:34 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Dude, I used to be the biggest DP Kuurth doubter (you can even check my old posts debating H1a8) but I think H1 was right all along. I went back and looked at his showings and he was monstrous.

Not only is BFR seemingly impossible against him but mental attacks are doomed to failure too (Emma used Cerebro and SHE was the one that got knocked out), this is on top of his ridiculous damage soak and durability (they turned his blood to fire, dropped a 150,000 ton aircraft carrier on him, detonated the mutant equivalent of a nuke, had a Syrn amped Dazzler + Storm and crew blast him, etc.. and nothing even fazed him).

Then you have the fact that he has magical ranged attacks AND his hammer has all the enchantments he has (unstoppability, etc...). Magneto himself couldn't stop the hammer and had to be saved by Kitty (keep in mind Magneto has affect Mjolnir before and he's shielded himself from physical attacks from Mjolnir).

Isn't DP kurth the one that lost the juggernaut enchantment?, is he still unstoppable?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 08:39 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Genii96
Isn't DP kurth the one that lost the juggernaut enchantment?, is he still unstoppable?

"DP" Kuurth stands for "Dual Powered" Kuurth. The one with both the Serpent's and Cytorrak's enchantments.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 01:40 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Always thought DP Kuurth was Depowered Kuurth, while FP Kuurth was Full Power Kuurth.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:17 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Same...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 06:30 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Always thought DP Kuurth was Depowered Kuurth, while FP Kuurth was Full Power Kuurth.
Originally posted by Damborgson
Same...

Okay, how far do you think he gets?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 08:51 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Since you mean Kuurth at 100%, he demolishes until he gets to the destroyer, who either puts him down or stalemates.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 08:55 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

"DP" Kuurth stands for "Dual Powered" Kuurth. The one with both the Serpent's and Cytorrak's enchantments.

No, it stands for DEPOWERED Kuurth.

"Dual powered" one would be FP stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 08:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, it stands for DEPOWERED Kuurth.

"Dual powered" one would be FP stick out tongue

OMG, I get it, I messed up big grin

How far do you think he gets?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 08:59 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Gotta revisit FP Kuurth. Destroyer is mighty tough to beat.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 10:49 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Ah, thanks. Always mistook it for 'Depowered'

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 01:34 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

OMG, I get it, I messed up big grin

How far do you think he gets?

Don't know how he'd fare against super-mages or another indestructible opponent, tbh.

But he was badass af, so maybe he could even clear. Cyttorak was specifically feeding him more power, all while he was also powered by Serpent.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 03:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I thought it meant Double Penetration.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 04:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

That never gets old...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 04:18 PM