KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tutinax vs. Hulk (Cho)

Tutinax vs. Hulk (Cho)
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Tutinax vs. Hulk (Cho)

1. They fight only H2H

2. Fight normally

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 08:19 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Tutinax would beat the living shit out of him, honestly.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 05:30 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 08:24 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...Tutinax isn't beating Hulk. Hulk stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 12:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Do you honestly think that Hulk would stomp someone who had Thor on the ropes twice?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 12:23 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Why wouldn't he unless you're assuming Thor is=to Hulk physically (and that is a lie). I can recall around the same time Thor getting one shot by someone in Avengers assemble and Hulk fighting a similar being punching him until it had a heart attack.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 12:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I’m curious who Cho will fight in WWH2 and why is he fighting the heroes in the first place?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 01:45 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Tutinax would win here....Cho isn't as secure as Banner was.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 02:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by carver9
Why wouldn't he unless you're assuming Thor is=to Hulk physically (and that is a lie). I can recall around the same time Thor getting one shot by someone in Avengers assemble and Hulk fighting a similar being punching him until it had a heart attack.

It wasn't a purely physical fight and I wouldn't put Cho that much higher than Thor.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 04:43 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Which Hulk was that who one punched through a shield recently that the entire Avengers (including Thor with his ax) couldn't penetrate? Was that Cho Hulk? Can't remember.

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 19th, 2017 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 09:32 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

That was banner.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 09:46 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -K-M-
I’m curious who Cho will fight in WWH2 and why is he fighting the heroes in the first place?

Same. In Champions right now hes running around battling the HE. I curious about the lead in to WWH2. He doesnt have the same motivations as Banner and I dont get his "anger"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 10:04 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Damborgson

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 10:20 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I almost missed that this was cho hulk. Yeah he loses.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 10:33 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

*cough*

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 03:09 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Quoting Bada... "we always use current characters regardless of when the thread was made unless otherwise specified in the OP"...

Current Cho is still green, but he's been significantly depowered. I doubt he can take Tuti.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 03:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

What hap to Cho again? He was continuosly amping up towards his mini wwh tirade last time i saw him.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 03:30 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yep... at this point, hes weakened. Hulk isnt giving him that juicy power he needs to fight Tut. With that said, he gets killed here. Now make this him at his prime and this is a non fight.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 03:40 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What hap to Cho again? He was continuosly amping up towards his mini wwh tirade last time i saw him.

It was posted on KMC. The end of his WWH stint.

Looks like he lost majority of his power, but still classifies as a gamma mutate:

(please log in to view the image)

"I'm not the Hulk anymore."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 03:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by carver9
Yep... at this point, hes weakened. Hulk isnt giving him that juicy power he needs to fight Tut. With that said, he gets killed here. Now make this him at his prime and this is a non fight.

What's his standard level? He was amped at the end of his planet hulk arc and during his wwh arc. He was retaining the energies of the nukes he absorbed. Hard to pinpoint his normal levels.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 03:49 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote